ICC U-19 World Cup 2020 Discussion Thread

nsareen

21 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tyagi is a very exciting prospect.

He is combining genuine pace and bounce with movement and deceng accuracy. Is tall too and gets some balls to rear up from length.

So rare to find this combo at such an early age 

Has all the ingredients as someone said.  Probably the most ready made u19 player for India in a while.

Also Akash reminds me of RP Singh of 2004. Similar built,line of attack and speeds. A lefty fast bowler is all that is missing from the current first team, so good performance can fast track him to the fold.

17 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Has all the ingredients as someone said.  Probably the most ready made u19 player for India in a while.

Also Akash reminds me of RP Singh of 2004. Similar built,line of attack and speeds. A lefty fast bowler is all that is missing from the current first team, so good performance can fast track him to the fold.

How tall is Akash ?

59 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

RP Singh of 2004 was 125-130 kph bowler.

1 hour ago, Vickydev said:

Akash is a yard or two quicker than RP i believe

8 hours ago, First class said:

Tyagi and Singh is a better bowling pair than Mavi and Nagarkoti, but its hard to find talent like Shaw and Gill each time, only time will tell. 

Wont call them better bcz Mavi and Koti had X factor. Probably 3-4k quicker too on avg speeds.

1 hour ago, SUMO said:

Wont call them better bcz Mavi and Koti had X factor. Probably 3-4k quicker too on avg speeds.

These guys are taller so that even things up to some extent. Mavi -koti were rare breed in terms of extra pace But these guys have other attributes.