The Test - Inside the rooms as Smith struck at Lord's

Nikola

Imagine Chokohli and Bewda instead of Smith and Langer. The drunkard would be dozing off or passed out from previous night drunkathon. Chokohli would be coming into the pavilion retired hurt, pass by the shriveled cockholder chewyt laying on the floor passed out, gets enraged and pours a tumbler full of ice-cold gatorade on Bewda yelling "MC BC Uuth Bhondsrike!! 

A New Era for the Indian Team coming to Netflix! :giggle:

Edited by Audiophile

Just like there is nothing to write home about our current team, none of the other teams should be revered or anything. I am following these web series trailers for a while now. Will probably even watch it. But this is nothing like fire in babylon, a film about true greats.. this is just a PR move to clear smith's name. 

12 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Yes, obviously. But nothing special about their team. They cannot even beat pakistan in uae.

Yeah team is no special just how they came back after ball tampering saga and drew ashes. For now i guess they can beat pakistan in uae. They can win everywhere except india i guess.

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Yeah team is no special just how they came back after ball tampering saga and drew ashes. For now i guess they can beat pakistan in uae. They can win everywhere except india i guess.

Yet to be tested. I agree, things looked fine on paper, also for ind 1 month ago. But you never know pak in uae, even srilanka at home. Aus looks like always at sea in subcontinents after 2007, whenever their pacers are neutured in dry pitches. A good litmus test for them would be against bd at home in 2020. I expect aus to win, but I am looking at how they play against spin and bowl.

23 hours ago, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

Sandpaperwaala ban gaya gentleman.

Major image-restoration being cranked out by the Ozzie PR machine.  Whatever.

I won't defend the sandpaper incident because it was reprehensible. But on sheer execution, Australia did very well on English soil where England is usually very dominant. At the next Ashes down under, I think Aus will roll over Eng.

Just now, Audiophile said:

I won't defend the sandpaper incident because it was reprehensible. But on sheer execution, Australia did very well on English soil where England is usually very dominant. At the next Ashes down under, I think Aus will roll over Eng.

Only thing is Aussies don’t seem to have great back ups for guys like Warner,Smith,Starc,Cummins,Hazelwood .

Labuschagne is alright but he didn’t fix anything because there are plenty of contenders like Khwaja,Marsh etc who are equally good.

England on the other hand seems to have this steady supply of good young multi skilled players.  Suddenly they seem to unearth a match winner out of nowhere. It’s only a matter of time before they get that perfect combo. Sam Curran was the single factor between India and England. Archer came out of nowhere and helped them win the wc, apart from Butler and Bairstow they have atleast 3-4 more keepers good to play International cricket. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Only thing is Aussies don’t seem to have great back ups for guys like Warner,Smith,Starc,Cummins,Hazelwood .

Labuschagne is alright but he didn’t fix anything because there are plenty of contenders like Khwaja,Marsh etc who are equally good.

England on the other hand seems to have this steady supply of good young multi skilled players.  Suddenly they seem to unearth a match winner out of nowhere. It’s only a matter of time before they get that perfect combo. Sam Curran was the single factor between India and England. Archer came out of nowhere and helped them win the wc, apart from Butler and Bairstow they have atleast 3-4 more keepers good to play International cricket. 

Yeah I am assuming a full fit Aussie team. If those guys do not play Aussies are a totally different team.