Hindustani Musalmaan

sandeep

This asshole is doing all India tour inciting people against not just govt but also SC.  In the name of CAA-NRC, he brings in Ram Mandir, 370, TT and what not. Lots of fear mongering and fake news as well, was Owaisi's special guest in Hyderabad....

Dunno context

HH2.jpg?resize=631%2C255&ssl=1

Pearls of wisdom

HH1.jpg?resize=633%2C250&ssl=1

Edited by Gollum

This weird fascination for Imran Khan among Indian Muslims always makes me wonder what exactly is it about that terrorist sympathizer that excites the imagination of our ummah crowd. 

That man has been known to hold an anti India stance for quite some time now going so far as to blatantly lying and misrepresenting facts at the international platforms on every given opportunity. He has been spouting nonsense about India via media ever since he came to power. His army has been engaged in a planned cross border terrorism in Kashmir. I mean the list goes on and yet most of our Muslims I have met or know via SM drool at the mere sight of the guy as if he was some prophet incarnate. 

This is something that I find extremely disturbing and suspicious. I have no objections over people's criticism of Govt or the laws it passes but when you start seeing a savior in an enemy nation's leader , things become extremely complex and start bordering on treason. 

The nerve of this guy to needlessly drag Brahminism into the debate when he follows one of most dangerous ideologies ever conceived by the human mind. 

Actually this is a novel strategy employed by these jihadis. By invoking Brahminism, they aim to widen the social gulf between the upper castes and Dalits. Fringe organizations such as Bhim Army actively support them in these sinister endeavours. 

14 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

This weird fascination for Imran Khan among Indian Muslims always makes me wonder what exactly is it about that terrorist sympathizer that excites the imagination of our ummah crowd. 

That man has been known to hold an anti India stance for quite some time now going so far as to blatantly lying and misrepresenting facts at the international platforms on every given opportunity. He has been spouting nonsense about India via media ever since he came to power. His army has been engaged in a planned cross border terrorism in Kashmir. I mean the list goes on and yet most of our Muslims I have met or know via SM drool at the mere sight of the guy as if he was some prophet incarnate. 

This is something that I find extremely disturbing and suspicious. I have no objections over people's criticism of Govt or the laws it passes but when you start seeing a savior in an enemy nation's leader , things become extremely complex and start bordering on treason. 

Irked me a lot when they were doing this during the Pulwama/Balakot period, 2 nations on the cusp of war and when Indians needed to be united. Then during Dim's UNGA address when he was lying, abusing India and talking about nuclear war. I get it they hate Modi, BJP, RSS etc but these were attacks directed towards the nation. 

Edited by Gollum

Just now, Gollum said:

Irked me a lot when they were doing this during the Pulwama/Balakot period, 2 nations at the cusp of war and when Indians needed to be united. Then during Dim's UNGA address when he was lying, abusing India and talking about nuclear war. I get it they hate Modi, BJP, RSS etc but these were attacks directed towards the nation. 

If you conducted a poll today and asked the Indian Muslims about their views on Balakot strikes, a majority of them would call it a hoax. In their blind hatred for Modi, they have started to cast aspersions on one of the very few honest and efficient Institutions in our country. This is extremely sickening and shows the power of propaganda. 

Also the very term Brahminism is in itself a ploy by the Marxist school of historians(who dominated the Indian historiography landscape since independence) to deliberately distance the ritual oriented vedic practices officiated by the priests from the traditional subaltern worshipping sects by branding the former as something exclusive to the upper strata of Indian society and which was used as an effective instrument to oppress and subjugate the lower masses. 

This couldn't be more wrong since there was no such thing as Brahminism and it has always been Hinduism since it's inception.  Now The expected argument from the usual suspects is the supposed anachronistic nature of the term Hinduism when applying it to the religious practices widespread in the early centuries of the Christian era then how come these same historians don't have any qualms over using the anachronistic word Rajput for the ruling classes of India instead of the much accurate Kshatriya when in fact the term Rajput came into usage in the 15th century itself while the clans which later came to be designated as the Rajputs have been ruling the North India before the beginning of the Arab invasions. 

Gopal Sharma Jesus. 

That stupid moron probably won't even make the lower ranks of a small time radical Islamic outfit such as SIMI let alone big ones like Al Qaeda/Boko Haram but the way they are making him out to be one would have thought that he was some fabled notorious international terrorist mastermind with a reward of millions on his head. 

You gotta give it to the jihadi-left nexus. They know how to play the game. 

Always funny to see Muslims pontificate about caste system, Brahminical patriarchy, Brahminism, Dalits what not. All the while claiming some superiority in Islam. 

I mean their holy book and hadiths talk about torturing and killing kafirs, raping/enslaving kafir women etc. Prophet Muhammad himself led by example, Banu Qurayza isn't an allegory, it actually happened. Where do I even begin about patriarchy in Islam? Less they talk about Dalits the better, Muslim community is disproportionately represented when it comes to violent crime against SC/ST. And we all know how Dalits are treated in Pakistan or our very own Kashmir. There is a reason Mayawati supported the govt's decision on 370/35-A to the surprise and chagrin of Lutyens' libbus. 

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

Im generally apathetic to indian political scene but Looking at this guys tweets one thing I have observed "Why these "Liberals", "Leftists" on both sides of border India and Pakistan have same cringey pattern of writing or argumentation ?      Just the way the formulate the tweet gets on my nerves..

5 hours ago, Shaukat said:

Im generally apathetic to indian political scene but Looking at this guys tweets one thing I have observed "Why these "Liberals", "Leftists" on both sides of border India and Pakistan have same cringey pattern of writing or argumentation ?      Just the way the formulate the tweet gets on my nerves..

Shaukat Sahab,  please ponder upon it why liberals in both these countries are writing this, while the liberals in the Western Countries (where Human Rights situation is good) don't have to write these things? 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:12 AM, Gollum said:

I previously pointed out if India wants to have it's Muslim population faithful to India, then there should be "something" upon which Indian Muslims could hold on and in which they could firmly believe. 

Previously, it was Indian Secular Values and the Constitution. In my opinion, a big part of Indian Muslims did believe in it and they were indeed loyal to India as their country. 

This person (Hussain Haidry) may be an idiot, but hard reality is this that even people like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are not feeling themselves secure in the today's India and their trust in Indian State institutions, especially like Police is vanishing. 

Hindutva has cornered Indian Muslims completely and they have lost hope in Indian State. 

It all started from the rise of "Muslim Extremism" in 1980s and 1990s in Pakistan and the whole world. 

As response to this Muslim extremism, the non-Muslim Right extremism also started rising in India and whole of the world. 

Both of these 2 extremists destroyed our beautiful Secular world. 

Secular Left has it's own faults and mistakes too. If they had showed appropriate response against the rise of Islamic extremism at the right time, then the non-Muslim Right would have not so much space and would have not become so much popular. 

I previously pointed out if India wants to have it's Muslim population faithful to India, then there should be "something" upon which Indian Muslims could hold on and in which they could firmly believe. 

Previously, it was Indian Secular Values and the Constitution. In my opinion, a big part of Indian Muslims did believe in it and they were indeed loyal to India as their country. 

This person (Hussain Haidry) may be an idiot, but hard reality is this that even people like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are not feeling themselves secure in the today's India and their trust in Indian State institutions, especially like Police is vanishing. 

Hindutva has cornered Indian Muslims completely and they have lost hope in Indian State. 

What are you talking? In Hyderabad, for the first time I am seeing Muslims waving the Indian flags. I never imagined such a day would come. So much pride, so much patriotism for being Indians. Old city is full of tricolors. It was an amazing sight to behold.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk