Kuldeep Yadav got outbowled by both Zampa and Jadeja.

sandeep

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

On an Indian wicket.   Jadeja is still a liability in ODI cricket with the 4 outfielder rule.  Zampa is not a great bowler by any stretch.  

Benching Chahal for Kuldeep may end up costing us this game.  I hope not though.

At this point we need to go back to the combo. Individually both Have been sucking.

Jadeja has to go though

brought back Ind in the game in one over :dontknow:

PS

Kuldeep Yadav to Agar, no run, blocked. Match-turning over, surely

Remios: "Think that might be the game for Australia, I don't have a great deal of confidence in Turner. Will take something amazing from Smith to save the game from here." Well, what just happened won't help your mood.

W
Kuldeep Yadav to Smith, OUT, what an over this is! Smith falls two runs shy of a 100! Nothing in the delivery, really, but Smith plays on. Kuldeep is making a difference after an indifferent day up to this over. Is this the game?

SPD Smith b Kuldeep Yadav 98 (102b 9x4 1x6) SR: 96.07

Kuldeep Yadav to Smith, no run, beats him with the googly. Another tight over, this
Kuldeep Yadav to Turner, 1 run, off the mark with a backfoot punch

Amarjeet: "Whoever is saying Aus having lack of power hitting can be reminded that Turner can turn the game easily as he has done in the past against India. " Well let's see if Turner lives up to the big build-up we've all been giving him

W
Kuldeep Yadav to Carey, OUT, the softest of dismissals, and Rajkot breathes again. Checked his shot instead of going through with it, and it goes straight to extra cover for the simplest catch. 100 wickets for Kuldeep Yadav

AT Carey c Kohli b Kuldeep Yadav 18 (17b 0x4 1x6) SR: 105.88

Kuldeep Yadav to Smith, 1 run, eased onto the onside. 2 runs away now

Edited by zen

You have to be a big time chochiyia to pick any spinner over Kuldeep... Anyone who even suggests dropping Kuldeep ko thappad marke gadhe pe baithana chaiyeh.. Effing Kohli did that in the most important game of his life i.e. 2019 WC SF, dropped Kuldeep over Chahal.. We all saw what happened

KULDEEEP IS A MUST!!!

Edited by rahulrulezz
2 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

You have to be a big time chochiyia to pick any spinner over Kuldeep... Anyone who even suggests dropping Kuldeep ko thappad marke gadhe pe baithana chaiyeh.. Effing Kohli did that in the most important game of his life i.e. 2019 WC SF, dropped Kuldeep over Chahal.. We all saw what happened

KULDEEEP IS A MUST!!!

1 hour ago, rahulrulezz said:

KULDEEEP IS A MUST!!!

opinions can disagree, what's with the unnecessary abuse.  Control yourself little baby, you need to be spanked and taught some manners.

4 hours ago, sarchasm said:

The cricinfo commentator apparently said there was nothing in the delivery for Smith to get out. And here I thought it was the extravagant turn on that ball that made Smith reach out and go off balance. One reads and learns.

Check the replay again - it wasn't the turn that deceived Smith, it was the speed - Kuldeep  bowled that one slower 73 kph.  That's why Smith played on instead of slapping it away.  He read and accounted for the turn just fine.