Jadeja vs Pandey the better fielder.

Not a fan of Pandey the bat or Jadeja the allrounder but their fielding it is at a different level.

Big fan of both Jadeja and Pandey the fielders.

I think Jadeja is the better ground fielder, arm,throw from the boundary,speed where as Pandey is the better catcher. I have seen Pandey pull off some stunning catches including one today.

Who do you rate as the better fielder?

12 minutes ago, zen said:

Add Pandya to the mix as well .... all are excellent fielders

Yes Pandya is a very good fielder as well. However I have seen Pandey pull of some blinders and Jadeja produce some incredible run outs with his accurate arm and direct hits.

Pandya is immediately in the next category 

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

How about Munaf Patel v Ashish Nehra, who was the better fielder? 

Munna on a good day, Nehra otherwise. But come on I haven't seen anyone more pathetic in the field than Chahaal these days, the gap between him & the rest is huge especially his catching inability!

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

My concern is Saini , shami and Bumrah , can’t bat and very poor fielders . This is going to cost us 

Add Kul-Cha to the list too. Kuldeep is marginally better because he has the ability to hold one end and is a safe catcher but in LoI context pretty useless as well in other departments 

Jadeja's fielding seems better because he takes catches, cuts off runs, throws the stumps down and bosses the field in general. We haven't seen much of Pandey as he hasn't played as many games, but his catches are stunning, they are the kind Aussies and Saffers used to pull off against us to convert a certain boundary into a wicket. It's nice to have an Indian fielder do the same. The blinder against Warner in the recent ODI left even Warner in shock.