Love: Could "Homosexual" pairs really fell in love with each other?

Alam_dar

When I first liked a girl and started dreaming about her, then I was told that I had already fallen in love with her. 

Question is simple, do the homosexuals also fell in real love with each other, and do they also dream about each other? 

If yes, then how could we say that homosexuality is "unnatural" while LOVE could never be unnatural. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

When I first liked a girl and started dreaming about her, then I was told that I had already fallen in love with her. 

Question is simple, do the homosexuals also fell in real love with each other, and do they also dream about each other? 

If yes, then how could we say that homosexuality is "unnatural" while LOVE could never be unnatural. 

Who defines what is natural and what is unnatural? ... human society. How do you know the homosexual couples have unnatural love? I know many homosexual couples (gay and lesbian) who are in happy committed relationships. Your ignorance comes from the fact that you have never known people in homosexual relationships that work. In essence there is not much difference except the sexual part. And who am I to judge what is moral or immoral when what to consenting adults do in the privacy of their home as long as it does not hurt anyone. 

2 hours ago, velu said:

one of my collagemate did marry a girl ( arranged i guess ) , had kids and then divorced her 3/4 years back ..

last year he married a mexican guy ( in USA ) and living happily 

I had a friend who told me about falling in love with a guy. 

I was a religious person at that time. I threatened him either to end his love, or to end friendship with me. He started crying, but I showed no mercy (or perhaps my heart wanted to show mercy, but religion in my brainwashed mind strangled this mercy to death). It was a mistake of my friend to open his heart to a religious person like me. 

My friend became ill. Firstly his parents sent him to relatives in another city. Later I heart that he went to Canada. 

Today I feel I am a criminal of breaking a heart which was full of love.

I wish I could contact my friend again, and show him my face full of remorse and repentance. 

3 hours ago, velu said:

one of my collagemate did marry a girl ( arranged i guess ) , had kids and then divorced her 3/4 years back ..

As long as he is paying child support, good for him.  

If he is a dbag and has left his wife and kids to fend for themselves, just because he was "brave" enough to embrace his sexuality doesn't earn him brownie points.

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

As long as he is paying child support, good for him.  

If he is a dbag and has left his wife and kids to fend for themselves, just because he was "brave" enough to embrace his sexuality doesn't earn him brownie points.

Drug mule now makes more sense

5 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Drug mule now makes more sense

I don't know if he might be a drug mule but he clearly likes to take the load in the back. If you catch my point

That is my homophobic joke of the day as it is Tuesday.

Tune in on Thursday for racist jokes

Edited by Global.Baba

21 hours ago, velu said:

Clearly this guy is brainwashed into this BS. No wild animal or people living in nature will indulge in this sick behavior. Also that guy screwed that girl's life and worsened her life by having kids with her. Who will marry her after this. I guess this case merits him paying alimony for life.

19 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I had a friend who told me about falling in love with a guy. 

I was a religious person at that time. I threatened him either to end his love, or to end friendship with me. He started crying, but I showed no mercy (or perhaps my heart wanted to show mercy, but religion in my brainwashed mind strangled this mercy to death). It was a mistake of my friend to open his heart to a religious person like me. 

My friend became ill. Firstly his parents sent him to relatives in another city. Later I heart that he went to Canada. 

Today I feel I am a criminal of breaking a heart which was full of love.

I wish I could contact my friend again, and show him my face full of remorse and repentance. 

Maybe that guy he is in love with was you. You dodged a bullet otherwise that bullet would be on your rear end :lol:

10 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Clearly this guy is brainwashed into this BS. No wild animal or people living in nature will indulge in this sick behavior. Also that guy screwed that girl's life and worsened her life by having kids with her. Who will marry her after this. I guess this case merits him paying alimony for life.

Um, homosexuality is natural for a minority of ALL male populations in kingdom animalia. And for some, like sheep, homosexuality is actually a dominant trait. 

Also, if you wouldn’t marry a girl because her ex ditched her, it makes you a chewt. 

13 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Maybe that guy he is in love with was you. You dodged a bullet otherwise that bullet would be on your rear end :lol:

even i was thinking the same...:phehe:...the emotion with which he opened the thread and explaining about that homo guy.... looks like he wanted to play on Alam Dar backfoot.

14 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Also that guy screwed that girl's life and worsened her life by having kids with her. Who will marry her after this. I guess this case merits him paying alimony for life.

I believe that culprit is religious side of our society which still mostly homosexuality, and compel people with these trends to be heterosexuals.  

Obviously such people could not live happily in such compelled hetero relationship. It is same as if we are compelled to marry a homo and then live with them, and then we will also not be happy. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I believe that culprit is religious side of our society which still mostly homosexuality, and compel people with these trends to be heterosexuals.  

Obviously such people could not live happily in such compelled hetero relationship. It is same as if we are compelled to marry a homo and then live with them, and then we will also not be happy. 

how about treatment of trans man/womanin Pakistan .. 

in india trans is always associated with trans woman ( physically male , mentally female ) ? :hmmm:

south india is very harsh on them , but its complete opposite in north india where they get blessings from them ..

any trans in our state use to move to mumbai few decades back :mi: 

1 hour ago, velu said:

in india trans is always associated with trans woman ( physically male , mentally female ) ? :hmmm:

south india is very harsh on them , but its complete opposite in north india where they get blessings from them ..

Transgenders were never treated good among the religious Muslim circles. It is due to these orders to Muhammad where he cursed the effeminate and banished them from the cities. 

Sahih Bukhari:

The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses ." The Prophet (ﷺ) turned out such-and-such man, and `Umar turned out such-and-such woman.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

Am effeminate man (mukhannath) who had dyed his hands and feet with henna was brought to the Prophet (ﷺ). He asked: What is the matter with this man? He was told: "Messenger of Allah! He imitates the look of women." So he issued an order regarding him and he was banished (from city of Madina) to an-Naqi'. The people said: Messenger of Allah! Should we not kill him? He said: I have been prohibited from killing people who pray (i.e. Muslim effiminate).

Therefore, question is what about the non-Muslim effeminate who does not pray? Should he be killed? 

Trans don't live in normal society in Pakistan, but they live in small groups of their own. 

Nobody seeks blessing from them in Pakistan. 

They were normally dancing in the parties and at times of marriages. It was the only occupation which they were allowed to practice. 

Nevertheless, with the rise of extremist Islam, now they are not even allowed to dance in the parties. They are in horrible financial conditions. Actually many transgenders were slaughtered in FATA and Peshawar (where Taliban got power). 

Nevertheless, Pakistani Supreme Court took notice of this and tried to bring some dignity to the transgenders since 2009. For the first time they got some basic human rights. 

Edited by Alam_dar

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Um, homosexuality is natural for a minority of ALL male populations in kingdom animalia. And for some, like sheep, homosexuality is actually a dominant trait. 

Also, if you wouldn’t marry a girl because her ex ditched her, it makes you a chewt. 

Dude practice what you preach otherwise you are a hypocrite and the real chewt here. She not only had an ex but also has kids with him. Even in western societies, they say how brave she is but will never marry her. So its not like its a thrid world problem. Its universal. Same thing with the homosexuality. I don't buy this homo is a natural thing at all. Only caged animals exhibit homosexuality because its their instinct to mate and if you put two males in the same cage it will do its thing and those who want to advance this homo theory will take this as an example. You quoted a bad example with sheep. Sheep is a domesticated animal living in human captivity like cows and pigs. If homo was a dominant trait, how do they reproduce. Common sense is lacking in your post. I guess its not that common after all.

4 hours ago, velu said:

South India is right on this. Look I feel bad about those who get kidnapped early and converted to trans but they are the ones who kidnap kids and turn them into trans. Its a self sustaining loop. They usually move to bigger cities which are more open to such practices. Bigger cities are more immoral and Mumbai is the most "modern" of all Indian cities

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude practice what you preach otherwise you are a hypocrite and the real chewt here. She not only had an ex but also has kids with him. Even in western societies, they say how brave she is but will never marry her. So its not like its a thrid world problem. Its universal. Same thing with the homosexuality. I don't buy this homo is a natural thing at all. Only caged animals exhibit homosexuality because its their instinct to mate and if you put two males in the same cage it will do its thing and those who want to advance this homo theory will take this as an example. You quoted a bad example with sheep. Sheep is a domesticated animal living in human captivity like cows and pigs. If homo was a dominant trait, how do they reproduce. Common sense is lacking in your post. I guess its not that common after all.

As I wrote previously, I believe that it is not the fault of that man, but the fault of his family and the conservative society who don't recognise the presence of homosexuality, and thus FORCE and COMPEL such people to marry against their wishes, and then expect them to lead their whole of life in such unnatural way.  Therefore, if there is any criminal, then it is the family and the conservative society. 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

South India is right on this. Look I feel bad about those who get kidnapped early and converted to trans but they are the ones who kidnap kids and turn them into trans. Its a self sustaining loop. They usually move to bigger cities which are more open to such practices. Bigger cities are more immoral and Mumbai is the most "modern" of all Indian cities

Please think about it if the hate from the South Indian area is making any change to this situation or not. 

If transgenders are respected and given equal status in the society, then perhaps they don't have to turn to such crimes. 

Just look at the west, where they don't have this problem while transgenders have equal respect and basic human rights as others. 

On 1/23/2020 at 5:39 AM, Real McCoy said:

Dude practice what you preach otherwise you are a hypocrite and the real chewt here. She not only had an ex but also has kids with him.

So ? Fyi, this is known as the Filipino model. Almost all Filipino gays have wives and a special friend and wife knows.

Even in western societies, they say how brave she is but will never marry her.

100% false. 

So its not like its a thrid world problem. Its universal. Same thing with the homosexuality. I don't buy this homo is a natural thing at all. Only caged animals exhibit homosexuality because its their instinct to mate and if you put two males in the same cage it will do its thing and those who want to advance this homo theory will take this as an example. You quoted a bad example with sheep. Sheep is a domesticated animal living in human captivity like cows and pigs. If homo was a dominant trait, how do they reproduce. Common sense is lacking in your post. I guess its not that common after all.

Stop making up nonsense. Sheep don’t live caged up, they roam pastures and there is plenty of evidence that most male sheep are bisexual by choice. And again, almost ALL animals exhibit homosexuality in nature, not caged. If you wish I can cite actual research evidence from natural observations on this.