Coronavirus in China

Jimmy Cliff

8 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

@Jimmy Cliff  Really ? 

Gorbachev was a pragmatist and forced to become pacifist. Eleven is a hegemonic SOB

Well these are two desi handles I follow on Twitter for Geopolitics and conspiracies and even Navroop felt that this could be the beginning of the end for CCP. I found that interesting since David Icke keeps saying that China is also in the list of countries where they want a "regime change".

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Well these are two desi handles I follow on Twitter for Geopolitics and conspiracies and even Navroop felt that this could be the beginning of the end for CCP. I found that interesting since David Icke keeps saying that China is also in the list of countries where they want a "regime change".

@Jimmy Cliff

Well...it is what it is.  A conspiracy theory.

Navroop Singh is followed by some big wigs including PM ji. But after all he is just a common random man.

A totalitarian state like China is unbeatable in organizational ability and  enforcing restrictions - all of which are needed to contain coronavirus.

SO don't see this shaking XI's chair. What is needed for regime change is excessive economic damage of China and economic depravity - because CCP's miraculous economic success is what has strengthened their hold over the country more than anything else.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Lol no way. The two situations aren't comparable at all. Gorbachev inherited a broken USSR bogged down by massive debts and facing an unemployment crisis not seen after the abolition of monarchy. Corruption was rampant and living standards had reached abysmally low . He did what he had to revive the system which was on a brink of immediate collapse. 

Eleven on the other hand is a man with authoritarian tendencies who is self assured and ready to take on the West . Chinese economy under him had flourished only although it's pace has definitely went down comparatively. Policies such as BRI and string of pearls are designed in such a manner so as to consolidate Chinese hegemony in the surrounding area. And I'm afraid it's merely the beginning.