Pak vs BD - 2nd T20 - Lahore

Pak won the toss and opted to field. BD 39/2 after 6 overs.

If anyone feeling nostalgic, have a look at this match. With pathetic ground conditions, 720p resolution broadcasting, terrible commentary and slow cricket all around...it will take you back to 80s.

Oh and Dil Dil Pakistan also playing in the stadium. What more can one ask on a saturday :yay:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pak won the toss and opted to field. BD 39/2 after 6 overs.

If anyone feeling nostalgic, have a look at this match. With pathetic ground conditions, 720p resolution broadcasting, terrible commentary and slow cricket all around...it will take you back to 80s.

Oh and Dil Dil Pakistan also playing in the stadium. What more can one ask on a saturday :yay:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Somehow really feel nostalgic about 90s when I am seeing this match . Something very romantic about the video footages of the city as well, it reminds me of my childhood and that black and white tv at home. Unlike Pakistan our cities are losing  their characters and have all become similar.

1 minute ago, RajBan said:

Somehow really feel nostalgic about 90s when I am seeing this match . Something very romantic about the video footages of the city as well, it reminds me of my childhood and that black and white tv at home. Unlike Pakistan our cities are losing  their characters and have all become similar.

Maybe the metro cities, go to lucknow or old Delhi or  small towns. They are still pretty much like in the 90s