Achievements of the LEFT under Kejriwal

Alam_dar

Left is blamed that they will ruin the economy with their social leanings for the poor part of the population. 

Same thing was said about Kejriwal 5 years ago that with his promises for the poor (known as freebies), he is going to ruin the economy of Delhi within 6 months. But now we are here after 5 years, and situation is this that:

* Delhi economy is booming and performing MANY TIMES better than other state. All this despite a lot and lot of facilities given to the public by AAP government which were unimaginable under any other sate government. 

* Corruption has gone to almost negligible level, with no case of corruption during 5 years of government (despite a lot of pressure from the Central government, still they were unable to find any corruption in AAP government). 

* Tax revenues have gone 17% up in Delhi. 

* Kejriwal government increased the Budget from 30,000 crores to 60,000 crores during his 5 years of government. 

* He delivered his promise about Medical Healthcare on the Muhala level, polyclinic level and the city level. 

* He delivered his promise about Education. 

The standards of state schools in Delhi could not be matched by schools in any other state. 

Just watch this Video and tell me how could people claim that Left is going to fail the economy and thus does not deserve to survive and should never come to hold the government etc. 

This is that shinning India which I dream of, which could bring the change in whole region. All things are present there .... Humanity, Love, Peace, Economical Prosperity, No Corruption, Vision, Education .....

29 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Actual report of AAP government performance!

I believe this video is equal to "Grapes are sour". 

I don't think such Videos by BJP would be able to downplay the successes of Kejriwal Government. Yes, right wing could achieve a lot through their propaganda and lies, but still not ALL.  For that, they have to show better performance than Kejriwal. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

A video from Dhruv Rathee... an anti BJP mouthpiece.

Alam bhai atleast quote something from a neutral source if you can.

Off course Dhruv Rathee is against BJP, but if BJP thinks that he lied about the success of Kejriwal development programs, then they are free to bring their proofs. I am totally open to their proofs. 

But what if Dhruv Rathee is correct about the successes of Kejriwal government?  Are the BJP supporters going to accept it with open heart? 

6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

when it comes to economics there is no left or right in indian anymore,BJP is behaving like a ultra left party in some cases and issues.

Do you agree with the social policies of the Kejriwal goverment? 

Or do you want Delhi government to end the medicial and educational and other facilities? 

First of all AAP has never declared itself left. And even if they are left leaning first we have to analyse whether he applied leftist economic policies. What I heard from AAP leaders that they were never in favour of high taxes and reduced taxes at several places.So they are doing progressive economics rather than age old leftist economics of High taxes.

BTW China is a communist nation which did very good economic growth in last 3-4 decades but we all know it was capitalist policies which favoured China . 

Delhi GST collection which is close to that of states like WB i guess has nothing to do with freebies being handed out.  I also encourage people to go visit SDMC schools and not just delhi govt schools. School infra is getting better across delhi and not just state govt schools. Mohalla clinic is a great concept that has to be expanded, wait time today are very high today. Dengue cases over past few yrs have gone down, AAP has done well with awareness campaigns.  State govt needs to do something about pollution.  

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

First of all AAP has never declared itself left. And even if they are left leaning first we have to analyse whether he applied leftist economic policies. What I heard from AAP leaders that they were never in favour of high taxes and reduced taxes at several places.So they are doing progressive economics rather than age old leftist economics of High taxes.

BTW China is a communist nation which did very good economic growth in last 3-4 decades but we all know it was capitalist policies which favoured China . 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aam_Aadmi_Party

In early 2014, there was some media speculation that an alliance might form between the AAP and Communist Party of India (Marxist)Prakash Karat, the CPI(M) leader, thought that there were some ideological similarities between the two parties, such as their agendas relating to social justice and decentralisation of power. The AAP's Prashant Bhushan explicitly refuted any joining of forces, claiming that there was corruption within the CPIM.[35][36] A columnist, T. C. A. Srinivasa Raghavan, said that the AAP was right-wing when it came to morality and left-wing when it came to economics.[37] However, the party advocates scrapping Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code and legalizing both homosexuality and same-sex marriage.[38] The party is also regarded as being populist[39] and to the left of the Indian National Congress economically.

Therefore:

* Whatever we consider left is, but this fact is not going to change that AAP is more on the left than even Congress economically.  Therefore, it is landing between Congress and Communist Party. 

* On homosexuality and same sex marriage issue, AAP is totally a Left party and it is absolutely not taking any guidance from any religion. 

* My perception is this that LEFT is not necessarily about "High Taxes" for the rich people ", but it is basically about relieving the poor from the high taxes and providing the "BASIC" necessities to the poor people (like health care and education and food). 

No.1 AAP. Never supported same sex marriage. Section 377 removal had support of Many parties.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Whatever we consider left is, but this fact is not going to change that AAP is more on the left than even Congress economically.  Therefore, it is landing between Congress and Communist Party. 

AAP is yet to disclose their position on economics . Ruling over a city with limited powers while ruling over a full state with agricultural issues , industrial issues is totally different matter

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

My perception is this that LEFT is not necessarily about "High Taxes" for the rich people ", but it is basically about relieving the poor from the high taxes and providing the "BASIC" necessities to the poor people (like health care and education and food). 

No party not even the most right can go to elections with promising basic necessities to public. The difference between left and right is left want means of production in Govt hand , higher taxes for Private businesses, limited freedom to Business. Tougher Labour laws

This is what differ right from left.

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

No.1 AAP. Never supported same sex marriage. Section 377 removal had support of Many parties.

Even without same-sex-marriage, still AAP is landing on the LEFT.  And the argument that other parties too supported suspension of article 377 does not make AAP to land on the right. 

While the Religious Right always consider homosexuality to be a sin. 

And do you have any Statement by AAP where they say that they oppose same-sex-marriages?  While I have not seen any one such statement. 

Now the case of same-sex-marriages is also being heart in the court. I don't think that AAP is opposing it, while in whole world the pattern was the same that in first step homosexuality became legal, and all those who supported it, they also later supported the same-sex-marriage too. 

AAP is yet to disclose their position on economics . Ruling over a city with limited powers while ruling over a full state with agricultural issues , industrial issues is totally different matter

Then let us discuss only the local Issues. 

AAP has proven that adopting LEFT policies on the Local level is not going to ruin the economy. No right wing lead government was able to come even close second to AAP government. 

No party not even the most right can go to elections with promising basic necessities to public. The difference between left and right is left want means of production in Govt hand , higher taxes for Private businesses, limited freedom to Business. Tougher Labour laws

Kejriwal already penalise the rich people for using more "water" and more "electricity".  

If AAP party says it will provide the "Basic" human necessities to the poor, it automatically means that MONEY will come from some where, which is with 99% probability from making things expensive for the rich people directly or indirectly. 

Also look here (link) where Kejriwal is supporting even the Contract Labours. What would you say about this? 

I don't see any chance of AAM party landing on the right with these tendencies.