PCB threatens BCCI, Will not travel to India for 2021 T20WC, If India refuses to visit Pak for Asia Cup

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I hope we travel to Pakistan. Last asia cup we anhilated them in their adopted home of UAE and that too twice. This time we will give them thrashing in their actual home. Ghar me ghuske marenge isbaar.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You prove nothing by beating a bad team. Australia, England etc. is fun. Pakistan, BD, Lanka, Nepal not so much.

3 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

Smart move ... ICC (and greedy BCCI) will **** their pants at having a WC without and arranged Pak Inida match.

Is there profit in WC game with Ind-Pak? Yes.  Will the ICC (and member countries) risk the entire WC profit, which would obviously be much more - just for the sake of that? Nah.

This is more impotent raging from a broke organization that is unable to even grow grass on its outfields, without desperately starting to dream of Indian money.

Edited by sandeep
1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Is there profit in WC game with Ind-Pak? Yes.  Will the ICC (and member countries) risk the entire WC profit, which would obviously be much more - just for the sake of that? Nah.

This is more impotent raging from a broke organization that is unable to even grow grass on its outfields, without desperately starting to dream of Indian money.

Then you shouldn't be worried about it and posting here and this thread should not be on the top of your forum.

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Not an empty threat ... it's a win win for the PCB ... Indians love watching Pakistan win or lose ... their absence from the WT20 will be huge.

We have curbed our love for you,so sad,since long

Infact your board will deny millions of pakistanis to watch their team compete in an icc tourney,so its your loss