2nd T20I (N), India vs New Zealand at Auckland, Jan 26 2020

vvvslaxman

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Saini was recovering from jet lag. So they had to use Shardul. He will be playing today.

Forget it playere like Thakur,dhwan, jadega LL get numerous entry in this team with open arms only Saini, pant and any youngsters would be under scrutiny. Saini inspite of having man of the series is warming bench for mediocre Thakur, not sure y they keep picking up samson, pant if they are only going to carry the drinks for medioy player likes Thakur,jadeja and pandey.

Just now, raki05 said:

Forget it playere like Thakur,dhwan, jadega LL get numerous entry in this team with open arms only Saini, pant and any youngsters would be under scrutiny. Saini inspite of having man of the series is warming bench for mediocre Thakur, not sure y they keep picking up samson, pant if they are only going to carry the drinks for medioy player likes Thakur,jadeja and pandey.

Gavaskar said Saini was still recovering.  Kohli actually prefers Saini. Thakur should not have been in the squad technically. I would have given prasid a go as a backup

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Gavaskar said Saini was still recovering.  Kohli actually prefers Saini. Thakur should not have been in the squad technically. I would have given prasid a go as a backup

Gavaskar is biggest crony... I would never trust players like gavaskar and manjrakear whose sole agenda is to sneak in Mumbai players and Mumbai lobbying.