Kobe Bryant is no more

Stradlater

Om shanti,damn my condolences to his family, worst part is one of his daughter Gianna too died which is unfortunately, can't even imagine what his wife Vanessa and other daughters must be going through he is probably amongst top 5 NBA stars of all time, again om shanti.

RIP.

Still can't believe it! I was not much of a fan, but his status in NBA is legendary with 5 titles. I still remember seeing his 1st game on TV in 1996. Cannot imagine the mental state of his wife who also lost a daughter in the same crash. Definitely one of the more shocking death of a celibrity I have heard in recent times.

Sad end to a legend, only wish death to terrorists and murders. Me and wife had gone on a helicopter ride over Grand Canyon and week later there was a crash. There is one or two every year in NYC, recent one in Hawaii when 6 tourists died. Never again. I will sit at home and enjoy drone camera shots

Edited by coffee_rules

29 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Sad end to a legend, only wish death to terrorists and murders. Me and wife had gone on a helicopter ride over Grand Canyon and week later there was a crash. There is one or two every year in NYC, recent one in Hawaii when 6 tourists died. Never again. I will sit at home and enjoy drone camera shots

Same. I went all the way top to sears tower in Chicago and then very next day we went on a helicopter and we were so above the sears tower. So scary. Never again.