Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

There's this really annoying git....lives in London, supports the 'Spurs, hates Pathan and Kaif with a passion but loves Zaheer, starts really weird threads like "Muslim players should stop doing Sajda after scoring a century", rails about free speech on the freest forum on the internet, and ticks off his nephew (Parth) who shares a computer with him, for slagging off Tendulkar on ICF, as if he hasn't had the opportunity to fill his ears all day and night in the privacy of home! When you ask his real name, he begs off on the pretext that he doesn't want to be "rubbed out" by Islamic extremists. Funny, this bloke's name just eludes me...he is the most annoying git I've known on the net for sure..can you help out, dsr?:D

I find dsr the most annoying' date=' i aint his nephew and don't have a clue who he is.[/quote'] Dont lie, I saw both of you guys the other day in the London tube. You were happily posing for photographs with him.

Actually I am a fan of your "no-nonsense" posting' date=' dsr. Let's meet up for a drink when I'm in London next time.[/quote'] No chance! You hear all about weirdos on the net pretending to be someone and then people meeting them and they are nutters. No offence Dhondy I dont know you at all, you could be grooming people for meetings!

No chance! You hear all about weirdos on the net pretending to be someone and then people meeting them and they are nutters. No offence Dhondy I dont know you at all' date=' you could be grooming people for meetings![/quote'] Wait! I was going to suggest the Al-Takriti, my favourite bar, just by the Arab quarters.