Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Guest Yograj Singh
Rawalsra' date=' Sandtest & Yograj Singh (even though I love Yuvraj's batting). Luckily all 3 seem to have vanished from ICF. :icflove:[/quote'] MODS PLZ BAN THIS UNGRATEFUL LOSER... I gave SO MANY YEARS TO PLAY FOR INDIA EVEN JUST ONCE, AND THEN SO MANY MORE TO TRAIN MY SON TO BECOME THE BEST BATSMAN IN THE WORLD - SOMETHING HE IS NOT FAR FROM DOING!!!!! And this is how people react to my support?

Guest Yograj Singh

BTW, I find the following ppl extremely annoying shwetabh desi downunder Salil fineleg whineleg Hari Sampath All others who have made fun of Yuvi or criticised him endlessly in the past... maaan you people have no patience or knowledge of the game at all, calling a great batsman like him "yuseless" and other things like that. (PS I do not wish to spend this post just complaining... so instead I shall name Yuvraj4Captaincy as my FAVOURITE POSTER ON THIS BOARD)

BTW, I find the following ppl extremely annoying shwetabh desi downunder Salil fineleg whineleg Hari Sampath All others who have made fun of Yuvi or criticised him endlessly in the past... maaan you people have no patience or knowledge of the game at all, calling a great batsman like him "yuseless" and other things like that. (PS I do not wish to spend this post just complaining... so instead I shall name Yuvraj4Captaincy as my FAVOURITE POSTER ON THIS BOARD)
wow I made it to the list :dance::dance: relax Yograj we know that ur son is a slogger and u have wasted too much time trying to turn him into a proper test batsman .. its about time u give up and have a cold one :beer-bottle: PS: Its always fun to read ur views ... I hope that ur son finally proves u right one day :thumbs_up:

I don’t hate any poster here but I don’t like it when some posters forget the difference between discussion and debate. There can be more than one way of looking at things and we must respect views. I don’t like it when some posters get carried away and rather than having discussions they start proving that the other person is an idiot and question his IQ, general knowledge, morals etc . Its not a debate .. It’s a discussion.. Just exchange views

Guest HariSampath
Yograj singh jee where had I ever criticised Yuvraj ? I had always been a huge supporter of him playing in the 11 even over Ganguly , Dravid etc. btw, my only grouse against your family is that YOU played for India. Do you remember me, btw ? :shades_smile: ( you swore at me in hindi) Think back to 1982-83, when back after a NZ tour, when you played a game at Chepauk and were taken apart in an FC game, by an opening batter who got 110 on his debut, and clouted you for 4 straight sixes off the new ball....LOL...I was dancing in the stands and had a cheeky word for you at lunch ...who was that player ?? ;-) ( Yograj singh should know) LOL

Yograj singh jee where had I ever criticised Yuvraj ? I had always been a huge supporter of him playing in the 11 even over Ganguly , Dravid etc. btw, my only grouse against your family is that YOU played for India. Do you remember me, btw ? :shades_smile: ( you swore at me in hindi) Think back to 1982-83, when back after a NZ tour, when you played a game at Chepauk and were taken apart in an FC game, by an opening batter who got 110 on his debut, and clouted you for 4 straight sixes off the new ball....LOL...I was dancing in the stands and had a cheeky word for you at lunch ...who was that player ?? ;-) ( Yograj singh should know) LOL
was it TN batter who clouted Yograj ?

Guest HariSampath
was it TN batter who clouted Yograj ?
Yeah, I will give you 3 clues about who it was....( it was Buchi babu trophy game) I know him well.....His name begins with an S....( just try with 2 clues ) :-)

Guest HariSampath
Srikkanth?
No. Not Srikkanth. Note that the game I was talking about was in the '82-83 season, where this player was making his debut for state and Srikkanth had already played Int'l cricket in 1981.