4th T20I (N), India tour of New Zealand at Wellington, Jan 31 2020 12:30 PM IST

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Give some credit to the bowler man. That ball spit and turned. Bounced more than  anticipated.

Nope Lara said it brilliantly, you can't move around the crease so much especially at the time of delivery! He is playing stupid shots, especially against pacers anticipating the short ball, he needs to have a better strategy than just backing away to hit shortish balls on the off side. It came off once in India, will not do so every time especially placed like Oz with the extra bounce :no:

14 minutes ago, nevada said:

Even in the IPL, Samson has been inconsistent. Other than giving a break to Pant, I see no reason to pick him. It doesn't make sense to continue to keep Pant benched to pick Samson.

Pathetic shot from him. I hope Bewda applies the same rules and raps him on the knuckles or give him a hard kick on the behind since he is the senior most batsman in the side with the greatest responsibility. 

Just looks like the pitch has more pace and bounce than the first 3 games. Both samson and lolhi got out partly because of it. 

Edited by rollingstoned
3 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Nope Lara said it brilliantly, you can't move around the crease so much especially at the time of delivery! He is playing stupid shots, especially against pacers anticipating the short ball, he needs to have a better strategy than just backing away to hit shortish balls on the off side. It came off once in India, will not do so every time especially placed like Oz with the extra bounce :no:

He didn't do that at that time. That ball just kicked off more than he anticipated. Generally he plays spinners well.