Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules Sorry, I missed your earlier reply.

You posted a tweet which calls Salman Khurshid as a part of the Tukde tukde gang.

Then you deny endorsing the tweet.

You posted an incorrect version of the history of the slogan. 

What gives?

I didn’t deny, I still stuck calling SK a shameful pakhandi and is part of tukde tukde gang by proxy. I stail claim distorted sloganeering of azaadi and don’t buy the noble intent of azaadi, case in point waris pathan azaadi slur.

Your logic here is very specious. For instance, the slogan/chant Jai Shree Ram was used while the Babri masjid was demolished. No doubt a lot of Muslims in the area and those who witnessed it on TV would now associate that chant with the demolition of the masjid. Using your logic, Mamta Banerjee is right in opposing the Jai Shree Ram slogan because it was once used as a symbol of hate and the 'ghinh' that those who demolished the mosque had towards Muslims.

Is this what you are trying to say?

False equivalence, Jai Shree Ram was never used to partition India, azaadi chahna broke India into many pieces.

isn’t this toxic or is it peaceful right to protest?

kisse azaadi? Azaad desh se azaadi!

Edited by coffee_rules

Azaadi means partition. Anyone claiming otherwise is fooling. Allthough Muslims think world will side them, but I can guarantee, most of west and its capitalist leaders will not like Muslim to get anything from current India as they have far too much interest in non Muslim India