Terrorist shot dead in Streatham, London after going on stabbing spree

LordPrabhzy

16 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Sudesh?

Is he a former Hindu? I've never heard of a muslim with that name.

Maybe its a fake name they've decided to use in the media to reduce the heat on the muslim community.. so a hindu sounding name is the next best bet. Even if he is a convert.. they are the most dangerous ones anyway. Both of them are the same in my eye.

Englandistan is being slowly overtaken by Pakistanis. They are mostly unemployed, radicalized, running crimes and mafias and even infiltrating the media. Englandistan is also home to many Pankiatani expat criminals needed finding solace in queens arms. Your Kate and Co visited Pakistan and spent a whole week there. Appeasement seems to run deep and Sajid Khan has Pakistani roots. In case you forgot Osama was found in Pakistan. Many US attacks including In Orlando, St.Bernadino, Timesquare cylinder guy were Pakistanis or has Pakistani roots. In fact the first attack on US soil after Pearl Harbor, in 1993, WTC underground and attack was a Pakistani. Many London stabbing and train attacks were carried out by Pakistanis. How about that mafia that was doing child trading (disgusting) was carried out by Pakistanis. Welcome to Londonistan!

copied from yahoo comments ;)

“His fascination with dying in the name of terrorism was clear in a notepad we recovered,” Alexis Boon, a top police official said in 2018.

“Amman had scrawled his ‘life goals’ in the notepad and top of the list, above family activities, was dying a martyr and going to ‘Jannah’—the afterlife.”

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he planned to announce “further plans for fundamental changes to the system for dealing with those convicted of terrorism offenses” as a result of Sunday’s violence

You know who he is. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-who-stabbed-several-people-in-streatham-south-london-shot-by-london-police-in-terrorist-incident?ref=scroll

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

This terrorist has a hindu first name lol.

and second Amman is a wierd second name i have seen among SL tamils.

Amman in Tamil is used like 'Devi' or 'Matha' in north. Its used to describe deities. There was a LTTE general called pottu amman i remember that, Wierd naming style but all tamil words but used unlike in India. 

Very hindu sounding name.

48 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Amman in Tamil is used like 'Devi' or 'Matha' in north. Its used to describe deities. There was a LTTE general called pottu amman i remember that, Wierd naming style but all tamil words but used unlike in India. 

BBC is repotting that is mother’s name is Mrs Khan..

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

LTTE was real badass, I sometimes wish we had a hindu terrorist organisations like LTTE to counter these jihadi dogs.