Ankit_sharma03

Ind vs NZ 1st ODI at Hamilton, Feb 5 2020

From PC-

• "Prithvi's in the team and will definitely start and whoever the replacement is [Agarwal] - we've asked for an opener. KL will play in the middle-order, we want him to get used to that role at No. 5 and keep as well."
  • Williamson ruled out for 1st 2 ODI 
  • ODI games this year about others who can grab chances as teams 
  • Its about getting guys settled in their roles like KL to get settled in middle 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

From PC-

• "Prithvi's in the team and will definitely start and whoever the replacement is [Agarwal] - we've asked for an opener. KL will play in the middle-order, we want him to get used to that role at No. 5 and keep as well."
  • Its about getting guys settled in their roles like KL to get settled in middle 

Excellent  !!

Correct thought process after all.

This is criminal to.play Jadhav just when it looks like Manish Pandey has got some rhythm. I know Manish has wasted lots of chances in past and partially owns the responsibility himself for his stop-start career, but he was doing everything right in last several matches.

13 hours ago, express bowling said:

Excellent  !!

Correct thought process after all.

partly correct. seems like he had another brain fade and he brought back jadhav into the fold. I like jadhav but it's long past the time to move on and try others.

1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

oh wow brat doing what he does best .

shardul now ahead of saini even in odis,fk offf.  i am done with this moron's selection mishaps. 

we are not winning any wcs under this pathetic peabrain of a captain.

shardul can bat

1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

shardul now ahead of saini even in odis,fk offf.  i am done with this moron's selection mishaps. 

Bhai Shami ko hi rest kara dete. It's a useless series, Saini deserved to play

2 minutes ago, RajBan said:

This is criminal to.play Jadhav just when it looks like Manish Pandey has got some rhythm. I know Manish has wasted lots of chances in past and partially owns the responsibility himself for his stop-start career, but he was doing everything right in last several matches.

"Kedar comes back into the squad, so he becomes a spinning option for us along with Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav. "

2 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

We need to kick him out right now before he becomes worse than Dhoni in couple of years time. I don't care if he averages in 60s, we have players who can make up for it, but the damage he and his Bewda coach is causing is irreparable. It's time to sacrifice the batsman Kohli to save the team from the toxicity of captain Kohli.

3 minutes ago, RajBan said:

We need to kick him out right now before he becomes worse than Dhoni in couple of years time. I don't care if he averages in 60s, we have players who can make up for it, but the damage he and his Bewda coach is causing is irreparable. It's time to sacrifice the batsman Kohli to save the team from the toxicity of captain Kohli.

13-7.jpg

Right outside BCCI HQ!

start 

WTF.. why cant they play Pant at No.6 and let him keep wickets too. Why exhaust Rahul.. Kedar yadav again..  damn fuk..what good will come out of him.. literally  the first name that should be out of playing 11 of all names going around.

Rest of the line up is fine .. Saini could have played for Thakur.. but really disappointed with treatment of Pant... Something  definitely not right. There are lot of openings and Pant doesn't play..

Edited by Cricspin

1 minute ago, Cricspin said:

WTF.. why cant they play Pant at No.6 and let him keep wickets too. Why exhaust Rahul.. Kedar yadav again..  damn fuk..

Rest of the line up is fine .. Saini could have played for Thakur.. but really disappointed with treatment of Pant... Something  definitely not right. There are lot of openings and Pant doesn't play..

He does not want Pant to settle till T20 WC and wants KL to get exhausted to keep opening and middle order  slots open for special people.

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

Shaw for such a young bloke sure is slow & lazy between the wickets :whack2:

He looks funny for a 20 year old.. hope he can improve his fitness  a bit... Hes got the talent for all 3 formats.

I am loving this playing stand. I think this is first time everyone is happy to see our opening combination

also, love how they are being attacking even in these swinging conditions. Can you ever imagine Rohit and Dhawan doing that. E would be 7 overs 17 runs rather than 47

4 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Wow balance looks really good. Replace Jadhav with Pandya and this team looks explosive. Rohit in for Mayank

If Pandya is in the team , we don't need Jadeja. Pandya needs to ensure he is bowling 10 overs.