Shaheen Bagh shooter was AAP member, photos emerge

Austin 3:!6

Kapil Gujjar, the man who fired near the anti-CAA protest at Shaheen Bagh, was a member of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). According to the Crime Branch, Gujjar and his father became members of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's AAP in early 2019.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/breaking-shaheen-bagh-shooter-aap-member-sources-reveal-585850

8 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I mean calling a guy rambhakt or yelling out “ab hindu rashtra banega” I mean seriously, even some half brained and brainwashed Brit Pakistani can do a better job at going under cover 

As if, when police captures a gun-wielding terrorist, the lined up journalists will be eager to jump the beeline to take snaps and ask his name the first chance they get. And lo behold! He says Rambhakt!

17 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

I mean calling a guy rambhakt or yelling out “ab hindu rashtra banega” I mean seriously, even some half brained and brainwashed Brit Pakistani can do a better job at going under cover 

Now his family calls its BJP conspiracy that they are releasing those pics of theirs joining AAP a year back. Matlab hadhh hotee hai , banane ki

17 hours ago, velu said:

police should encounter this false flag guy .. libtards can’t say anything against it :lol:

^ Police should have shot him there and then. If not shot dead, at least made him disabled for life.

Reminds me of biggest staged stuff , that Farmer who did suicide live in Kejriwal's rally. Poor man lost his life in front of cameras and thousand of people.

Call me conspiracy theory or whatever, I m not being insensitive, Its just a unproven hunch of mine, IMO, that day , what was planned their was to get that man down as soon as he hanged himself from tree. Climbing the tree and then saving the man wasnt rehearsed in advance, and it led the plan to go horribly wrong.