They masturbated at us: Delhi's Gargi College students say group of men broke in, groped and harassed girls

Stuge

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope it isn't redux of Holi semen balloon.

No ,read the thread above by N Rao . Principal is s**t and enquiry is required .

Girls were chased till metro stations and stalked .Woman in India is not safe anywhere .

Edited by Stuge

On 2/9/2020 at 11:23 AM, velu said:

any CCTV video of the masturbation scene ? :hmmmm:

On 2/9/2020 at 5:30 AM, Gollum said:

Hope it isn't redux of Holi semen balloon.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:16 AM, Stradlater said:

Yep I too remember that incident. Would hold on passing judgements before the complete picture is clear to us. 

In all fairness most post millenial girls are stuck up and crave attention. Pretty much the reason why I oppose feminism, does not empower anyone at all just creates a generation of narcissistic attention seekers. 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

In all fairness most post millenial girls are stuck up and crave attention. Pretty much the reason why I oppose feminism, does not empower anyone at all just creates a generation of narcissistic attention seekers. 

8 years after Nirbhaya and there are supposedly "educated" people that still behave like this.

Despicable doesn't even begin to describe it. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

India is shyt country, no ifs and buts about it. Then for women it is pure hell. I do not know why I should go back even to visit. I think I will tell my sibling to come here sparing us the pollution, filth, depravity and self-entitled Indian men (which I might have become a part had I not left). Phuck de India!!