They masturbated at us: Delhi's Gargi College students say group of men broke in, groped and harassed girls

Stuge

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

That didn't read like sarcasm, more like spite. 

The spite was indeed about India being a shyt country regarding safety of women! The sarcasm was about not visiting India which is not a realistic scenario for me,

Again, Like I said US where II live now in shyt in some respects. There is no utopia.

Edited by Audiophile

On 2/14/2020 at 9:11 PM, velu said:

@Stuge nobody is bothered about this crappily   staged sh!t .. 

news sounds obviously fake unless you are a liberal jackass with IQ in mid twenties 

Did you even care to read this tweet or just came here to say your ignorance 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/117766-they-masturbated-at-us-delhis-gargi-college-students-say-group-of-men-broke-in-groped-and-harassed-girls/?do=findComment&comment=4069317

Edited by Stuge

5 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Stages sh*t...facepalm....Says a person with a IQ of squirrel.

Read the what students have said other than media .

comeback fail as usual ..

any evidence like mobile/CCTV pic or video footage  ? :hmm:

anyway i know you are one among the snowflake libtards .. 

next time when you dumbasses stage an outcry , atleast do it properly .. 

free tip..

hire few dumbwits like you  and ask them to mastubate in front of the camera .. upload it in twitter/youtube ,  this will look more genuine 

3 hours ago, Audiophile said:

The spite was indeed about India being a shyt country regarding safety of women! The sarcasm was about not visiting India which is not a realistic scenario for me,

Again, Like I said US where II live now in shyt in some respects. There is no utopia.

India is totally unsafe for woman in general .No two ways about .

Edited by Stuge

3 minutes ago, velu said:

comeback fail as usual ..

any evidence like mobile/CCTV pic or video footage  ? :hmm:

anyway i know you are one among the snowflake libtards .. 

next time when you dumbasses stage an outcry , atleast do it properly .. 

free tip..

hire few dumbwits like you  and ask them to mastubate in front of the camera .. upload it in twitter/youtube ,  this will look more genuine 

Wtf ,Do you even read what you just wrote .

3 minutes ago, velu said:

do you know how to use your brain , or you need somebody else ka help you in using your brain ? 

Personal attack and name calling  is all you can do .

You are more than welcome to do so if it helps you to calm down....Take care.

Edited by Stuge

8 minutes ago, velu said:

if you believe this story , then you are an idiot  :giggle:

calling some idiot as idiot is not name calling 

Have you even cared to read this tweet ?

It stated there are lot of incorrect information is being spread by media ..

I post this to counter what was stated in India Today.

Yes , Students were Molestated but to blame certain sect is absolutely wrong as it is being done by India Today which went full Monty.

Edited by Stuge

4 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Have you even cared to read this tweet ?

It stated there are lot of incorrect information is being spread by media ..

I post this to counter what was stated in India Today.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:31 PM, Stuge said:

No ,read the thread above by N Rao . Principal is s**t and enquiry is required .

Girls were chased till metro stations and stalked .Woman in India is not safe anywhere .

one of your comments ..  :dontknow:

you endorsed what liberals were staging

6 minutes ago, velu said:

one of your comments ..  :dontknow:

you endorsed what liberals were staging

Article  holds truth here and there ( Quite a few students have said the same and they are mostly protesting against Principal for not listening to them when they compalint to her on 6th ).but LW And RW media has made this into Hindu and anti Hindu instead ..facepalm.

. That's the sad part.

Edited by Stuge

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Have data and facts to back it? Not just your ignorant opinion.

Keep reading all the articles ... Facts and figures you find here https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRGrslaC3qBPVfeF8sUBegtyegUTw%3A1581799335824&source=hp&ei=p1dIXofdMMiO4-EPmYOUkAU&q=india+unsafe++for+woman&oq=india+unsafe++for+woman&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3..0j0i22i30l2.3233.10126..10247...3.0..0.373.5631.2-20j2......0....1.......8..35i362i39j35i39j46i39j0i67j0i131i67j46i39i275j46i275j0i131j46j0i10j33i160j33i21.S8O9k5u2HcM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women_in_India

and Yes ,No need to read all that  ... Just ask any female friend or relative living in India regarding harrassment on day or day basis and call me ignorant if you think India is safe..You will be surprised how much they ignore .

Edited by Stuge

6 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Keep reading all the articles ... Facts and figures you find here https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRGrslaC3qBPVfeF8sUBegtyegUTw%3A1581799335824&source=hp&ei=p1dIXofdMMiO4-EPmYOUkAU&q=india+unsafe++for+woman&oq=india+unsafe++for+woman&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3..0j0i22i30l2.3233.10126..10247...3.0..0.373.5631.2-20j2......0....1.......8..35i362i39j35i39j46i39j0i67j0i131i67j46i39i275j46i275j0i131j46j0i10j33i160j33i21.S8O9k5u2HcM

and Yes ,No need to read all that  ... Just ask any female friend or relative living in India regarding harrassment on day or day basis and call me ignorant if you think India is safe..You will be surprised how much they ignore .

What kind of a juvenile data is this? Where is the comparative study of how many assaults per 100000 population? All these opinion pieces you quote are biased. As per some stats, Sweden is the most dangerous country by the number of crimes per capita. 

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What kind of a juvenile data is this? Where is the comparative study of how many assaults per 100000 population? All these opinion pieces you quote are biased. As per some stats, Sweden is the most dangerous country by the number of crimes per capita

Thodi Mehnat karo and you will find what you are looking at .

http://ncrb.gov.in

Edited by Stuge