Fight between India-bangladesh players after the U-19 Final

Sledging, cursing, staring are part of today's game but snatching national flag from player and pushing him is totally unacceptable, does not matter how much provocation they did. BD players did not touch and push anyone, it is that indian player who just crossed the limit. A new low level of standard these indian players have set.

Untitled.jpg

2 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

Sledging, cursing, staring are part of today's game but snatching national flag from player and pushing him is totally unacceptable, does not matter how much provocation they did. BD players did not touch and push anyone, it is that indian player who just crossed the limit. A new low level of standard these indian players have set.

Untitled.jpg

Look who is talking a poster from a forum whose hockey team went naked and made obscene gesture towards crowd after winning a hockey match.

Come on guys. I'm pretty sure if we'd have won , our boys too would have rubbed it in to Toyger boys. Our boys weren't really saints. Bishnoi was basically abusing that Emon guy every ball calling him bsdk and all. 

It's fair enough. They played well on the day and did what was pretty much expected of them after winning. Besides, they may not get a chance to celebrate against us in the future when they play for the senior team. 

Just now, Norman said:

Come on guys. I'm pretty sure if we'd have won , our boys too would have rubbed it in to Toyger boys. Our boys weren't really saints. Bishnoi was basically abusing that Emon guy every ball calling him bsdk and all. 

It's fair enough. They played well on the day and did what was pretty much expected of them after winning. Besides, they may not get a chance to celebrate against us in the future when they play for the senior team. 

Im not so sure. If I recall correctly the Banga players off field ran straight up to our players to bring about a reaction.

Once the game is over, you only go up to the opposition to shake their hand and thats it. Banga players wanted to take it to another level.

They will play. I think its a good lesson these young Indians had. I would rather them lose now and learn from this, then to do it in the National team.

Time will tell.

22 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Im not so sure. If I recall correctly the Banga players off field ran straight up to our players to bring about a reaction.

Once the game is over, you only go up to the opposition to shake their hand and thats it. Banga players wanted to take it to another level.

They will play. I think its a good lesson these young Indians had. I would rather them lose now and learn from this, then to do it in the National team.

Time will tell.

Don't be blind with your eyes open. Who took it to another level by snatching opponent's national flag ? I have never ever seen such disrespectful act from any players...if you want it to be personal, then keep it as personal, why disrespecting national flag ?

Edited by broken_wings

BD captain Akbar Ali has more sense than some of his hot-headed, hysterical players and apologists for his team's disgraceful post-match behaviour. 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28666824/dirty-says-priyam-garg-akbar-ali-sorry-reaction-boys

His apology, "As a youngster, it shouldn't happen. In any position, in any manner, we have to show the respect to the opponent, we should have respect for the game....I will be sorry for my side."

India-baiters and holier than thou Gandhians somehow looking to shift the blame on Indian players can take a rest.

2 hours ago, Cricwala said:

BD captain Akbar Ali has more sense than some of his hot-headed, hysterical players and apologists for his team's disgraceful post-match behaviour. 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28666824/dirty-says-priyam-garg-akbar-ali-sorry-reaction-boys

His apology, "As a youngster, it shouldn't happen. In any position, in any manner, we have to show the respect to the opponent, we should have respect for the game....I will be sorry for my side."

India-baiters and holier than thou Gandhians somehow looking to shift the blame on Indian players can take a rest.

Erm how did Gandhiji get into this?  I'm a Gandhian and would love to know.

Edited by NameGoesHere
12 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Rest of your point is invalid the moment you agreed that he made a valid point. It's not like we don't dish it out to pak on a regular basis ... Like I said, you agree that what the player did is retarded, cric_fan and I myself also pointed it out, however you only attacked him cause of his nationality. Why didn't you bother attacking my post then? I shared the same exact opinion as him, so did many others on this forum on this specific subject. Stupidity at best ... Take your welcome and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine if you will throw around logic that has no base to stand on.

zero just because you feel you are punjabi you wont be treated differently by your pakjabi friends do you get that ? if you go live in pakistan they will marry your sister off to a grand dad and claim she came willingly. 

31 minutes ago, Vilander said:

zero just because you feel you are punjabi you wont be treated differently by your pakjabi friends do you get that ? if you go live in pakistan they will marry your sister off to a grand dad and claim she came willingly. 

You are an idiot and your inner stupidity is popping out. 

10 hours ago, urnotserious said:

Because you and other Indian posters offer both criticism and praise. Pakistani fans, do not. They come out once the lights are off to offer criticism...like cockroaches.

Just to clarify, I give my fair share of stick to cric_fan when he deserves it, pretty harshly at that too when he is being nonsensical, but being a different nationality and pointing out a thing that is wrong doesn't warrant attacks. His point on this occasion is valid. But anyway that's my 2 cent, you are entitled to your own opinion at the end of the day.