Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

can anyone out here help me. i have a bet with someone to make a girl-friend within 9 days. does anyone out here know any girls in & around delhi & can any one tell any technique of making a girl-friend???

lives in noida. she is not that attractive. Is that fine by you? Can you send your photo?
that is fine. i live in mayur vihar. how old is she & what is she doing. and my phone no is

amits..since you study in noida... why not try some govt school girls of UP near 12-22 sector.... if you know any boy from any govt school...or at any tution centres...you can easily patao those girls... do remember to wear your college T-Shirt... it will definitely attract XII class girls who stay near by your college.. best bet..apne college ke aas paas dekho... Eng college ka apna tashan hota hai...:D

u can find it out urself. i have written the same thing on orkut as well and i have joined the community of all indian cricketers except ganguly & dravid
You have written on orkut that you need a gf within 9 days ? Wonderful, good luck being single for the rest of your life. :two_thumbs_up: