Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

Everytime I see that video, it gets more hilarious-er... :cantstop: Personally, from 2:10 to 2.40 is the funniest bit for me.... From 2:10 to 2:20, he looks like is drawing water from the well as he jumps sideways... From 2:20 to 2:30, it looks like he is doing sh!t Indian toilet style... 2:30 to 2:40 is the freestyle swimming part.. :hysterical: Amit, you're a true legend man... :isalute:

Everytime I see that video, it gets more hilarious-er... :cantstop: Personally, from 2:10 to 2.40 is the funniest bit for me.... From 2:10 to 2:20, he looks like is drawing water from the well as he jumps sideways... From 2:20 to 2:30, it looks like he is doing sh!t Indian toilet style... 2:30 to 2:40 is the freestyle swimming part.. :hysterical: Amit, you're a true legend man... :isalute:
What the hell happens around 1:17-1:20? Does he see himself in a mirror and collapse?

showed the legendary video to my mrs and she LOLed ... then she saw this comment " my idea of a perfect first date: if it happens, even that is enough. will think about perfect later" and its been 10 mins since she saw it and she still hasnt stopped laughing
So now u know desi, biwi rooth jaye toh !!! :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

@everyone, this video was done to win a bet with 1 of my friends who said that i cant dance. i did the dance & won the bet from him. and this video was never done with the aim of impressing girls. and stop laughing at that video :mad::mad::mad:

and for the ideal match thing, who out here likes to c india lose matches???????????? there is nothing wrong in saying "any match which india wins" as the ideal match. lots of ppl have written ind v aus/pak there in their profile

@everyone' date=' this video was done to win a bet with 1 of my friends who said that i cant dance. i did the dance & won the bet from him. and this video was never done with the aim of impressing girls. and stop laughing at that video :mad::mad::mad:[/size']
we know who the winner was. so how much u lost on that bet amits??

and for the ideal match thing' date=' who out here likes to c india lose matches???????????? there is nothing wrong in saying "any match which india wins" as the ideal match. lots of ppl have written ind v aus/pak there in their profile[/quote'] oh boy... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

and for the ideal match thing' date=' who out here likes to c india lose matches???????????? there is nothing wrong in saying "any match which india wins" as the ideal match. lots of ppl have written ind v aus/pak there in their profile[/quote'] amits u do know there are other meanings to a word ''match" match2 [mach] Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a person or thing that equals or resembles another in some respect. 2. a person or thing able to cope with another as an equal: to meet one's match. 3. a person or thing that is an exact counterpart of another. 4. a corresponding, suitably associated, or harmonious pair: The blue hat and green scarf were not a good match. 5. Sports. a. a game or contest in which two or more contestants or teams oppose each other: a soccer match. b. a contest consisting of a specific number of sets: a tennis match. 6. any contest or competition that resembles a sports match: a shouting match. 7. a person considered with regard to suitability as a partner in marriage: a good match. 8. a matrimonial union; marriage: Neither family approved of the match. –verb (used with object) 9. to equal; be equal to: My talent does not match his. 10. to be the match or counterpart of; harmonize with: The skirt matches the jacket perfectly. 11. to cause to correspond; adapt: to match one's actions to one's beliefs. 12. to fit together, as two things: to match the pieces of a puzzle. 13. to fit (boards) together, side by side or end to end, with a tongue-and-groove or rabbeted joint. 14. to procure or produce an equal to: Try though we did, we could not match our first success. 15. to place in opposition or conflict: I matched my wits against his strength. 16. to provide with an adversary or competitor of equal power: The teams were well matched. 17. to encounter as an adversary with equal power. 18. to prove a match for. 19. to unite in marriage; procure a matrimonial alliance for. 20. to toss (coins) into the air and then compare the matching or contrasting sides that land facing up, as for determining the winner of a bet. 21. to match coins with. –verb (used without object) 22. to be equal or suitable: Our talents match. 23. to correspond; be of corresponding size, shape, color, pattern, etc.: These gloves do not match. 24. Archaic. to ally oneself in marriage.

amits u do know there are other meanings to a word ''match" match2 [mach] Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a person or thing that equals or resembles another in some respect. 2. a person or thing able to cope with another as an equal: to meet one's match. 3. a person or thing that is an exact counterpart of another. 4. a corresponding, suitably associated, or harmonious pair: The blue hat and green scarf were not a good match. 5. Sports. a. a game or contest in which two or more contestants or teams oppose each other: a soccer match. b. a contest consisting of a specific number of sets: a tennis match. 6. any contest or competition that resembles a sports match: a shouting match. 7. a person considered with regard to suitability as a partner in marriage: a good match. 8. a matrimonial union; marriage: Neither family approved of the match. –verb (used with object) 9. to equal; be equal to: My talent does not match his. 10. to be the match or counterpart of; harmonize with: The skirt matches the jacket perfectly. 11. to cause to correspond; adapt: to match one's actions to one's beliefs. 12. to fit together, as two things: to match the pieces of a puzzle. 13. to fit (boards) together, side by side or end to end, with a tongue-and-groove or rabbeted joint. 14. to procure or produce an equal to: Try though we did, we could not match our first success. 15. to place in opposition or conflict: I matched my wits against his strength. 16. to provide with an adversary or competitor of equal power: The teams were well matched. 17. to encounter as an adversary with equal power. 18. to prove a match for. 19. to unite in marriage; procure a matrimonial alliance for. 20. to toss (coins) into the air and then compare the matching or contrasting sides that land facing up, as for determining the winner of a bet. 21. to match coins with. –verb (used without object) 22. to be equal or suitable: Our talents match. 23. to correspond; be of corresponding size, shape, color, pattern, etc.: These gloves do not match. 24. Archaic. to ally oneself in marriage.
UGH!! What a spoilsport! 6x1tcae.gif

i cant understand y r everyone laughing at my orkut profile:mad:
IGNORE THEM! Your profile is wonderful and you are a total babe-magnet! Keep up your good work... you're the 'diamond in the rough' for ICF - make us proud man! Jump some chicks and boast about the accomplishment... and rub it in the faces of people who are laughing!!

IGNORE THEM! Your profile is wonderful and you are a total babe-magnet! Keep up your good work... you're the 'diamond in the rough' for ICF - make us proud man! Jump some chicks and boast about the accomplishment... and rub it in the faces of people who are laughing!!
Second that !!! amits a roadie :scooter:

People will be willing to pay to read this thread.....:hysterical::hysterical: There was another funny one when amits had started some nonsense on some F1 forum and half of the old ICF had reached that forum to heckle him there.The poor forum members didn't know what hit them.I had bookmarked it to read as relief for PMS...:hysterical::hysterical:but unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost it. Oye amits.....kuch pata hai woh thread kahan hai???:--D
haan. yaha hai - http://v4.sportnetwork.net/phorum/read.php?79,1046343 and i didnt start any nonsense there. i was only supporting narain karthikeyan there & hoping he won a race