Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

You have written on orkut that you need a gf within 9 days ? Wonderful, good luck being single for the rest of your life. :two_thumbs_up:
i have written that. my name on orkut is "need a girl-frnd within 9 days. plz help"

:haha::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: I just can't stop laughing :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
nothing to laugh in it. its a very serious matter. i cant afford to lose this bet

nothing to laugh in it. its a very serious matter. i cant afford to lose this bet
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: mys stomach's hurting sooooooo bad

amit, since you have changed ur name on orkut recently.. hence it won't be updated on orkut that early.. u might be able to see it but if someone tries to search for ur name by typing this "need a girl-frnd within 9 days. plz help" then he won't be able to find u.. since it isn't updated in the serach thing.. so give us something else to find u on orkut.. how does ur profile picture look like explain.. then i might be able to find u.. or tell something else..

amit, since you have changed ur name on orkut recently.. hence it won't be updated on orkut that early.. u might be able to see it but if someone tries to search for ur name by typing this "need a girl-frnd within 9 days. plz help" then he won't be able to find u.. since it isn't updated in the serach thing.. so give us something else to find u on orkut.. how does ur profile picture look like explain.. then i might be able to find u.. or tell something else..
i have joined the communities of all indian cricketers except ganguly & dravid

Amit, see how many guys are laughing at you. Do you think any girl would want to gf with a guy about whom everyone is laughing. Change the profile name.
i think girls would love to become gf of such guys. no girl would want a boring guy to become her gf