Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

for those interested in knowing the link of my orkut profile - esp umpire & cricketicz, here it is - http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=11765910213201756470
LFMAOOOOOOOO :hysterical::hysterical: Kya mast profile hai yaar
about me: URGENT: i have a bet with someone to make 1 girl-friend within 9 days. the deadline of making a girl-friend is 3 april 2008. if anyone of u know the tips of making a girl-friend, then plz help me. or if any girls r interested in becoming my girl-friend, then plz become my girl-friend. in case of any query contact me on 9868046280. plz help. i do need to win this bet ==== मैं 1 बहुत ही कूल व्यकती हूँ| मुझे नए दोस्त बनाना अच्छा लगता है| आप मुझे बिना संकोच के ऐड कर सकते हैं living: with parents build: about average looks: average in my bedroom you will find: tube light, fan, ac, tables, chairs, doors, windows, curtains, computer and books related to engg and cs बत्ती, पंखा, वातानुकुल, टेबल, कुर्सी, दरवाजा, खिड़की, पर्दा, कंप्यूटर और इंजीनियरिंग वाली किताबें
Wow, you're a babe-magnet. You just don't know it yet...:haha:

is this thing which u said is true. then plz help me in getting a girl-friend
I don't see why you should have any problems. Just go up to a girl you like and ask her if she would be willing to come home with you to hang out, check out your tube-light, stuff like that. Is it a new tube-light ?

i cant understand what is there to laugh in it. looking younger doesnt mean u laugh at that person. i know i look like about 17-18 when i am 21
okay but can u upload ur kundali? i am gonna match it with kundalis of few other girls.. mate, nike sayz, just do it

**** me ............amit ur a legend........ I don't see why you should have any problems. Just go up to a girl you like and ask her if she would be willing to come home with you to hang out, check out your tube-light, stuff like that. Is it a new tube-light ? predz go easy man!

You are asking him to pay almost 410 Rupees for some stupid book which will probably take 10 days to ship, arriving at his house by the time his bet has already ended ? That is terrible advice, Victor. Hell, for 400 odd rupees, he could even pay off some slutty girl to act like his girlfriend.........AHA !!! I've got it !! There you go Amits ! There's your solution RIGHT THERE. Love-shove ko maar goli yaar, just do this