Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

:hysterical:

मैं 1 बहुत ही कूल व्यकती हूँ| मुझे नए दोस्त बनाना अच्छा लगता है| आप मुझे बिना संकोच के ऐड कर सकते हैं
its like movie title "Mujhse dosti koregi" as for GF just go to a girl and tell her that u'll give her Rs X if she acts like ur gf for couple of days infront of ur friends ... easy and mast .. try kur aur cool ho ja !

You are asking him to pay almost 410 Rupees for some stupid book which will probably take 10 days to ship, arriving at his house by the time his bet has already ended ? That is terrible advice, Victor. Hell, for 400 odd rupees, he could even pay off some slutty girl to act like his girlfriend.........AHA !!! I've got it !! There you go Amits ! There's your solution RIGHT THERE. Love-shove ko maar goli yaar, just do this
Predator bhai..I adviced him to do some reading and pointed him to what sort of reading he should do. I did not ask him to buy this book. On the otherhand, Indian edition of books is cheapter :D

and i am a real 21 year old person from new delhi who is going engg in CS branch & is now in 4th year. also it is not a good thing to make fun of someone. i cant understand y is everyone out here making fun of me:((

and i am a real 21 year old person from new delhi who is going engg in CS branch & is now in 4th year. also it is not a good thing to make fun of someone. i cant understand y is everyone out here making fun of me:((
oh we should all help u cuz u put a bet on this .. shows how sensitive u r !

Amits, Call FM radio, and ask them to relay your message with this song which says ("I want a girlfriend" - this is from movie: Boys by director Shankar - I dont know if this is dubbed in Hindi, if so you can use Hindi lyrics). Ask the FM radio station, if they will let you karoke the song words, so you can sing one stanza atleast. Very nice song, great music by A.R. Rahman :two_thumbs_up: Listen to the music. o9ZnyJfTADg