Met urban naxal again !!!

velu

7 hours ago, velu said:

10km walk in the park for 4/5 days a week .. only reason is I can booze if I am fit 

I hate gym .. claustrophobic and always have a fear that someone will drop weights or objects  on me :fear1:

Do you mean 10km per week or every day 10km :shock: I normally walk for 30-45 min briskly almost every day which normally comes to around 2-3 kms per day. Gym is only if you want to put muscle. You can do body weight exercises like pushups and pullups. For me, being healthy is more important than being fit. Fitness is an added extra. Gym body will have issues in the future when they are old because they over work the joints. Its advisable that gym goers do joint exercises and stretching before working on weights. Most don't do that and end up in trouble. Not everyone is like Arnold and Stallone. These people are roid freaks. Ask them to lift their own weight. Most of them can't do it. And most of the treadmill, you can do it in parks.

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Do you mean 10km per week or every day 10km :shock: I normally walk for 30-45 min briskly almost every day which normally comes to around 2-3 kms per day. Gym is only if you want to put muscle. You can do body weight exercises like pushups and pullups. For me, being healthy is more important than being fit. Fitness is an added extra. Gym body will have issues in the future when they are old because they over work the joints. Its advisable that gym goers do joint exercises and stretching before working on weights. Most don't do that and end up in trouble. Not everyone is like Arnold and Stallone. These people are roid freaks. Ask them to lift their own weight. Most of them can't do it. And most of the treadmill, you can do it in parks.

10km every day  :whack:

overall I walk 12kms ( includes  going to A2b for tea ) ..

my aim is also to stay healthy than gym fit..

i complete 6/7 km in 1hr, normal speed  .. brisk walk for 30min , I can cover 5kms

19 minutes ago, velu said:

10km every day  :whack:

overall I walk 12kms ( includes  going to A2b for tea ) ..

my aim is also to stay healthy than gym fit..

i complete 6/7 km in 1hr, normal speed  .. brisk walk for 30min , I can cover 5kms

Wow that is some speed. When I brisk walk, I can cover 6 kms in 1 hr and at the end I'm :phew:. You can do 5 in 30 mins. You should be in olympics you can win walking gold :cantstop:

Edit: Then you can walk all the way back from Tokyo :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy

41 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Wow that is some speed. When I brisk walk, I can cover 6 kms in 1 hr and at the end I'm :phew:. You can do 5 in 30 mins. You should be in olympics you can win walking gold :cantstop:

Edit: Then you can walk all the way back from Tokyo :phehe:

you got me there .. :(( 

i take ~18.30 minute to cover 1980meter .. ( 330m per round and I do warmup walk of 6 rounds ) 

edit :-

still 6km per hour in brisk walk std is slow 

Edited by velu

10 hours ago, velu said:

you got me there .. :(( 

i take ~18.30 minute to cover 1980meter .. ( 330m per round and I do warmup walk of 6 rounds ) 

edit :-

still 6km per hour in brisk walk std is slow 

That's your normal speed. Wow. 6kms/hr is my fast walk speed right now. I don't think I can go over that but my speed is increasing with every Kg I lose. I have lost around 14 kgs in the last year and a half. I don't like parks esp. short ones because you are going round and round around the same thing. I hope you walk in a big enough park. I'm usually a brisk walker in normal. I hate walking slow. Some of my relatives ask me why you walk so quick. I say this is how I walk. They don't get it. Both of us are Scorpio ascendant but you have Mars in the ascendant. Double Mars in your speed. That's what I assume :p: My Mars is in Leo. I should try upping my speed to 10/hr. Added motivation thanks to you :hatsoff: