Bhumi Pednekar: What a TALENT !! Am I the only one ?

rangeelaraja

She has mostly be portrayed in these Gaonthi roles.  But boy can she act !!

I think she is the most naturally talented Bollywood actress in the current gen and one of the biggest talents coming out of Bollywood.

Unlike bimbo eye candies like Disha Patani, Illenea D'Cruz and others who only indulge in skin show, BHUMI can act like anybody's business.

Her expressions are so natural - this is what I feel makes her a little better than the hyper & predictable Kangana Ranaut.

Am I the only one who rates her SO HIGHLY ?

4 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Can’t stand her after reading her political views on Twitter.  Typical psuedo

I think being a liberandu pseudo secularist is a pre requisite to survive in Bollywood. There a very few exceptions to the rule.. Vivek Oberoi, Kangana and Vivek Agnihotri to name from the top of my head, who are pro India and got their head screwed on right. Anyone else come to mind?

I think being a liberandu pseudo secularist is a pre requisite to survive in Bollywood. There a very few exceptions to the rule.. Vivek Oberoi, Kangana and Vivek Agnihotri to name from the top of my head, who are pro India and got their head screwed on right. Anyone else come to mind?
Anupam Kher

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yea. but does it matter. Just because our manager is a liberal are we going to quit the job?  Within the family we see rightwing/left wing like in Baldwin brothers family. 

False comparison. Pednekar is not going decide your salary/bonus or appraise your performance, so you are free to judge her performance or dislike her as an actress if you want based on her political view. I did like some of the actors like Nshah, SAzmi, FAkhtar, now I absolutely don’t like them and hate their acting as well, small minded, egotististic, illiberal folks all of them. 

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

False comparison. Pednekar is not going decide your salary/bonus or appraise your performance, so you are free to judge her performance or dislike her as an actress if you want based on her political view. I did like some of the actors like Nshah, SAzmi, FAkhtar, now I absolutely don’t like them and hate their acting as well, small minded, egotististic, illiberal folks all of them. 

I think, he is trying to say if Pendhekars directors are fanatic liberals, how can she as a cast can go out of way, Most likely its Producesr who have used or still using dirty money from underworld who put pressure on directors. So,  Specially  she is a female,  we can not expect all women to be as strong as Kangana Ranaut or from influential Bollywood families

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

I think, he is trying to say if Pendhekars directors are fanatic liberals, how can she as a cast can go out of way, Most likely its Producesr who have used or still using dirty money from underworld who put pressure on directors. So,  Specially  she is a female,  we can not expect all women to be as strong as Kangana Ranaut or from influential Bollywood families

Thanks for clarifying, makes perfect sense. Esp upcoming actresses with no family connections, but some keep their political views under wraps like Katrina. Some go activist mode to impress like Sonam. She seems to be the latter kind.

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Haven't seen her movies. Waise after seeing @rahulrulezz bhai's post, me less inclined to check out her work. 

she was plump and played a good plump girl character in a well made movie that women like. Then wanted to get more mainstream attention and became bollywood thin and 'hot' and 'dashing'( by some fad) and is also pseudo-liberal in her social media. very intellectual very dashing very ammm ?? 'hot' what else ? yup thats it. 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

But on the basis of her political views. It has no relevance. Majority of the hollywood (atleast 95%)  actors/actresses are liberals. 

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

But on the basis of her political views. It has no relevance. Majority of the hollywood (atleast 95%)  actors/actresses are liberals. 

We don’t watch Bollywood or Tamil movies. Most of Tamil actors/actresses are worse than Bollywood.