Pakistan Rocked By Bomb Blast Just Two Days Before Start Of PSL

Zero_Unit

11 minutes ago, First class said:

Every life is precious, does not matter where this happened, but if it happened in a remote area of Pakistan , does not mean "Pakistan rocked by bomb blast", what a cheap way of creating sensation for self pleasure. If a blast happens in Manipur before IPL, would you say "" India rocked by bomb blast just before IPL", really cheap shot. Lets hope for peace everywhere, every life is precious, no doubt. 

Was Quetta scheduled to host any games for tontee tontee cricket?

1 minute ago, sarchasm said:

Help me understand this. Why's there NO debate, forget an active movement, to remove the bigoted provisions from your country's constitutions against Ahmedis, minorities (cannot hold top jobs by law) etc? Your attempt to draw a parity here is as deluded as Taliban Khan's daily rants.

NO sir jee - Pakistanis are "better" at treating minorities than India - just look at Moodi and Hindootva gormint.

1 hour ago, First class said:

Every life is precious, does not matter where this happened, but if it happened in a remote area of Pakistan , does not mean "Pakistan rocked by bomb blast", what a cheap way of creating sensation for self pleasure. If a blast happens in Manipur before IPL, would you say "" India rocked by bomb blast just before IPL", really cheap shot. Lets hope for peace everywhere, every life is precious, no doubt. 

Remote area ? 

Isn't Quetta one of the capital of your four provinces? Comparing it to Manipur is apples to oranges at a whole new level. 

Edited by Norman

40 minutes ago, Norman said:

Remote area ? 

Isn't Quetta one of the capital of your four provinces? Comparing it to Manipur is apples to oranges at a whole new level. 

For your disappointment , PSL is going on without any problem, continue to pray for more blasts if that would give you some pleasure. 

9 minutes ago, First class said:

For your disappointment , PSL is going on without any problem, continue to pray for more blasts if that would give you some pleasure. 

Lol look at you getting all triggered and insecure. :laugh:

I just asked why'd you call Quetta a "remote area" when in reality it's one of the four capital cities of your mulk with a population of over a million. 

And why would I be disappointed at PSL going on safely and why on earth would I pray for blasts ? Seems like you're projecting your own thoughts and mindset onto others. 

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Pakistanis treat minorities patronizingly and with condescension.  Whether its the Baloch, the Pukhtoon, or the Hindus.

A Sitting President of the country, doesn't know the names of the Chief Minister and Governor of Balochistan 'province'.  Want to know why? Because they are neutered figureheads who serve at the pleasure of the jackboots of the PakMil Mafia.  Their names are not important.  

The day Pakistani "Qaum" wake up and realize that their anti-India hostility is being milked by a criminal mafiosi organization that are basically land-grabbing zamindars masquerading in uniform, there will a revolution there. And then there will be peace on the sub-continent.

I know. Balochistan government has been set-up by pak army like this PTI govt.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

NO sir jee - Pakistanis are "better" at treating minorities than India - just look at Moodi and Hindootva gormint.

Read my comment above, I have said we need to develop balochistan and bring peace there which indicates that the province has been rather neglected uptil now. 

2 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Help me understand this. Why's there NO debate, forget an active movement, to remove the bigoted provisions from your country's constitution against Ahmedis, minorities (cannot hold top jobs by law) etc? Your attempt to draw a parity here is as deluded as Taliban Khan's daily rants.

There are issues however they are exaggerated here by some, sorry to say.

Some interior areas of balochistan have issues however cities like quetta are alright with good amount of pakistanis living there. 

Wth better roads and infrastructure, balochistan will also be connected and developed with rest of pakistan as will be interior sindh. 

7 minutes ago, panther said:

The people of Quetta very much believe in Ghazwa e hind like the rest of pakistan.

Pakistan was a part of "hind" as well when the concept such as ghazwa whatever e hind were first floated around :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

cities like quetta are alright with good amount of pakistanis living there. 

That says it all really.  Pakistanis are essentially colonizing Balochistan - doing to the Baloch what the Han chinese are doing to the muslim uighurs.  

Edited by sandeep

3 hours ago, Norman said:

Remote area ? 

More than Half of Balochistan is a "no-go" area.  Formerly known as FATA can also be considered similar.  For Pakjabis, once you leave the "housing societies" its all a shithole anyway.

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Read my comment above, I have said we need to develop balochistan and bring peace there which indicates that the province has been rather neglected uptil now. 

"neglected"?  You mean tortured and exploited.  I don't need to spell it out - most Pakistanis know quite well what their country has done and is doing in Balochistan.

32 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"neglected"?  You mean tortured and exploited.  I don't need to spell it out - most Pakistanis know quite well what their country has done and is doing in Balochistan.

Yes, neglected. 

Do you think that this is the only problem there? Have you even read about the terrorism there with journalists and teachers being killed and them asking for transfers to safer locations? If not, then google it for yourself. 

46 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That says it all really.  Pakistanis are essentially colonizing Balochistan - doing to the Baloch what the Han chinese are doing to the muslim uighurs.  

I'm referring to balochi people as pakistanis. 

Only concern of people is that the area is under-developed and by nature has most rugged landscape in pakistan.

40 minutes ago, sandeep said:

More than Half of Balochistan is a "no-go" area.  Formerly known as FATA can also be considered similar.  For Pakjabis, once you leave the "housing societies" its all a shithole anyway.

FATA is much better now. 

Roads have been improved as well there. Valleys like razmak are being promoted for tourism by the locals there. 

Also FYI, @sandeep if we were to talk with stats balochistan has lowest population however it is the largest province in terms of land-area. (Hardly 12 Million People)

No one is settling there from sindh or punjab or even kpk due to security issues however once the region is clear, it would actually be better for the region to be "colonized" since the population is very low and you need people from other provinces for human development purposes. (socio-economic reasons). 

Current capital of Pakistan (Islamabad) had hardly any local population when it was developed, as of now people from Sindh, Punjab, KPK & Balochistan have settled in ISB, so going by your logic, our capital city is also colonized?

Are you in your *ing senses?