15 crores Muslims can dominate 100 crores: AIMIM spokesperson Waris Pathan

Gollum

Dara hua ____

All dharmics should see this, might just open their eyes. Razakars don't make empty threats (whether in Hyderabad or East Pakistan) and we saw the voting pattern in 1946. Want another Direct Action Day? Another partition? Remember the history of the land? The sacrifices Maharana Pratap, Shivaji, Lachit Borphukan, Kumara Kampana and the great Gurus made, for what purpose? This can't be seen in isolation, capital city has been held hostage for over 2 months now....just because a certain section can't bear to see relief/happiness on the faces of refugees from neighboring Islamic hellholes. Moderate Muslims must make their stance clear, their silence just means what they think/discuss in private, a Waris Pathan says aloud in public in the presence of the new messiah of liberals, Asad Owaisi. 

Libbus will now explain how Islamists are doing this to save secularism, defend Indian Constitution......

From 2012, same party:

This razakar party must do well to remember what happened the last time it challenged a Gujju.

Image result for sardar patel nizam

Now we have two in charge:--D so bring it on. 

Edited by Gollum

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dara hua ____

I had Indian Muslim friends in the university, and I saw exactly this mindset that Muslims are very brave, while Hindus are cowards who always hide behind police and army. 

Although I didn't see this issue of religion among the Bengali Muslim students, who were mostly secular. 

8 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I had Indian Muslim friends in the university, and I saw exactly this mindset that Muslims are very brave, while Hindus are cowards who always hide behind police and army. 

Although I didn't see this issue of religion among the Bengali Muslim students, who were mostly secular. 

I mean if all it needs is the army and police to be removed then lets do it. I really really hope their mindset gets a reality check then.

17 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This is true, 1 Indian muslim= 10 Indian hindus, 1 Pakistan muslims= 20 Indian hindus.

26 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

had Indian Muslim friends in the university, and I saw exactly this mindset that Muslims are very brave, while Hindus are cowards who always hide behind police and army. 

In your country pakistan you people drag underage hindu and christian girl children from their homes and marry them to 30 year olds or 50 year old pervs who happen to be muslims. your muslim school bullies kill christian and hindu boys and are let go by police and the distraught minority parents can do nothing when they get some compensation your liberal lawyers say that it self is a big win an congratulate themselves. Pedo gangs rape minority children and girls. All these are in the news. 

As a society you are so bankrupt morally that you absolutely have no right to speak about any of this in international society. GO clean up your country.

7 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

You mean the production value?

Unfortunately Panther is not wrong here. It is a common perception in Pakistan itself too that Hindu is a coward nation and one Muslim is enough for 10 Hindus. 

Actually this brainwashing lies directly in the Quran itself:

(Quran 8:65) O Prophet! rouse the Muslims to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred of Kafirs: if a hundred Muslims, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Unfortunately Panther is not wrong here. It is a common perception in Pakistan itself too that Hindu is a coward nation and one Muslim is enough for 10 Hindus. 

Actually this brainwashing lies directly in the Quran itself:

(Quran 8:65) O Prophet! rouse the Muslims to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred of Kafirs: if a hundred Muslims, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers. 

Thanks for decoding it :icflove:

3 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Abe Bengali Hindus at least machhi, mutton and chicken. Southies just eat idli dosa vada and curd rice. You think you they will grow a pair sipping rasam? :giggle:

Dada, wrong idea about dietary choices of Indians, that's what happens when you are away from India for so long and/or interact only with Southie Brahmins. 

Bengal's bravery was on full display when Bakhtiyar Khilji arrived with 20 horsemen to Lakshmana Sena's palace..wahaan se uninterrupted Muslim rule :cantstop:. Majority Bongs doing aloha snackbar these days, farthest away from region of invasion :hysterical:

Then there is this

Image result for mamata banerjee hijab

What the fuk do these inbred jaahils want ?

Aazadi from who ? India? Hindus? BJP ? 

Or are they craving for another partition? Why are they even protesting on CAA ? Do they seriously want their Jihadi mard-e-convert brethren from Napakland and Bongland to be offered citizenship by the Indian government so that they'll come and do allaho snakbar boom bam on Indian cities again vis a vis  26/11 ? :facepalm:

It's pretty clear that these idiots would prefer rather to live in a Sharia infested Syria type shitehole than in a secular democracy as long as they're in the majority and can force their desert cult on others. Laanat on Hindu dhimmi wannabe liberals who parrot the ideas of these grade A chewtiyas. :whack:

6 hours ago, Audiophile said:

If the Musselmen could invade India and rule a Hindu dominated country for centuries before goras took over, what does it say about Hindus? That they are  vegetarian pussies and roll over like shyt. 

I say the day Sharia rules India is coming soon, Inshallah! 

Brother!

Do you really believe in Quran that one Muslim will overpower 10 Kafirs? 

Mangols killed millions of Muslim men and raped millions of Muslim women. 

Actually prophet Muhammad and his companions were themselves defeated by Kuffar in the battle of Uhd. 

And also prophet Muhammad and his companions were also defeated at Hunain, and Quran itself testify this defeat. 

(Quran 9:25) Assuredly Allah did help you in many battle-fields and on the day of Hunain: Behold! your great numbers elated you, but they availed you naught: the land, for all that it is wide, did constrain you, and ye turned back in retreat.

So, even Muslims (actually best of Muslims i.e. Sahaba) were in majority, still they left their prophet alone and ran away.