Remove Kohli as Indian cricket team's captain and sack entire team of Ravi Shastri Petition

Laaloo

Done. Concerned fans, please sign. BCCI is probably hesitant to dump him because he is too big a star to play as an ordinary player. But this is a false assumption. Sachin Tendulkar, Sunny Gavaskar, Kapil Dev, Saurav Ganguly, Dhoni etc have all done the transition without issues. Kohli is no different. He better adjust or let him retire in anger. No individual is greater than the game and I am sick and tired of watching captain wrogn destroy Indian cricket. We want silverware, we don't care about his stats. 

Edited by nevada
12 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

I think Rahane is the best suited  for the job from the current lot. But the big problem for me is that even he has not been up to the mark. For me, both Rahane  & Pujara are 1 test(2 inns ) away from eligible to be dropped permanently, Pujara even more .

Rahane as a captain will mean a role model who is malnourished. He is no role model and is a terrible player who probably doesn’t even deserve a place in the side.