Deucalion

Pakistan's ISI behind the violence across India and especially New Delhi, claims Indian Intelligence Agencies

Just now, Norman said:

Lawda mera. 

Aukaat nahi hai unki itni. 12 IAF jet unke ghar mein ghus ke ga*nd maarke aa gye the.. aur chewtiyon ko khabar tak nhi laga.

They would rather starve their kaum to death and be like beggars but would use that money to instigate terrorism in India. 

The point is that India knows that whenever there is an important event, Pak tries something to seek attention or reflect something negative about India, for e.g.

• Sikh massacre in J&K when Clinton visited
  • Kargil when Vajpayee took the bus to Lahore 
  • Delhi riots during Trump's visit 

These are old tactics being used at least since the World Wars, for e.g.

• Germany engaging in talks with Eng before starting WW1
  • Japan sending a delegation to US before the attack on Pearl Harbor 

Ind cannot be falling to such outdated concepts .... Need to pull up its socks and game .... As they say - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ...." 

Edited by zen

5 hours ago, Norman said:

La**a mera. 

Aukaat nahi hai unki itni. 12 IAF jet unke ghar mein ghus ke ga*nd maarke aa gye the.. aur chewtiyon ko khabar tak nhi laga.

Aur ye gaãndu India mein dange karwayenge lol

There are some decent and educated people post here, as evident from this post. 

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Is that an attempt to gloat and some wierd false equivalence for isi with cia lol. Pathetic man, hehe no one thinks pak is capable of doing anything like this. Lol 

Absolutely, ISI is not capable of doing this , only Modi lead BJP can do it. 27 got killed , but those were all Muslims , life goes on in "secular"  India .

9 minutes ago, First class said:

Absolutely, ISI is not capable of doing this , only Modi lead BJP can do it. 27 got killed , but those were all Muslims , life goes on in "secular"  India .

This post shows how big fake news sells these days.

51 minutes ago, First class said:

Toh tu Andha bhi hai

Edited by Suhaan

45 minutes ago, First class said:

Muslims and Hindus both my countrymen i want all of them safe. Scum pakistanis should worry about themselves there is coronovirus around the corner there.

5 hours ago, First class said:

I'd really like to know the source for this. Would be fun to go through the other tripe that might be on there.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Back this with proof, that all were Muslims. 

Admins ban this guy if he can't. ICF shouldn't be a platform for disseminating fake news. 

The admins here are spineless.

in two hours, our secular @Trichromaticwill post an article blaming everything on Hindus and modi.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Back this with proof, that all were Muslims. 

Admins ban this guy if he can't. ICF shouldn't be a platform for disseminating fake news. 

Simply report his post ..  hopefully mods should take care of the rest 

3 minutes ago, diga said:

Simply report his post ..  hopefully mods should take care of the rest 

I have been reporting a certain padosi poster probably over 200 times ,nothing happened

Now there is a peaceful says ISI is doing a great job in India,what should i do

18 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I have been reporting a certain padosi poster probably over 200 times ,nothing happened

Now there is a peaceful says ISI is doing a great job in India,what should i do

Write to the owner of this site ravi @King as the last resort...