AAP leader accused in IB staffer Ankit Sharma’s death

Gollum

2 hours ago, First class said:

Here we go again, same old rant, its hard to discuss things with pinheads. Seriously . I live in US and have many Indians friend, in fact I played in a cricket  team, I was the only non-Indian. They all were smart and open minded folks, whats wrong with you guys. I guess a case of "frog in the well ". 

lol moron you are the moron here piece of ****. I would pay more property tax than your welfare hog food stamp seller would make in an year. :laugh:

28 minutes ago, First class said:

Bring all the culprits and murderers to justice, irrespective of their religion and party. Going through this thread looks like only hindus died and only their lives matter, what about the non-hindus and their killers. 

every scum bag that killed will be brought to justice and especially ones that maliciously fanned the hate everywhere, even online. 

45 minutes ago, First class said:

Bring all the culprits and murderers to justice, irrespective of their religion and party. Going through this thread looks like only hindus died and only their lives matter, what about the non-hindus and their killers. 

And if you go by MSM, Only Muslims died and their property attacked.

Fact is both died and allmost 1;1 ratio. And mostly Hindu area properties damaged. It all started with Hindu causalities and Delhi Police causalities. Initial period it was all Hindu areas and businesses which were burned.

For last 73 days, various anti Governement, anti Modi leaders, intellectuals, writers,journos kept on urging violence by Muslim community. They tested and tested and nothing happened, They knew when Trump will visit, he will also bring attention of World Media. Thats why You have instance of a Muslim man Pointing gun at unarmed Delhi Policeman and then shooting at Hindus. And nothing happened. Then Muslims started killing and burning Hindus and Hindu area.

Fake news on SM by so called beacons of journos and free thinkers was peddled. For example, some pic from some old days that a Mosque is burning which is still completely intact. What reaction was, Muslims burnt whole street, including a school and killed Hindus and Police.

Reaction came. Reaction was not planned. But there was a planning to get the reaction.

Edited by mishra

19 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Ankit was stabbed more than 400 times ,let that sink in.400 freaking time.

brother please tell me where did you get this information. This is so crushing to hear. Ankit, Diawar, that unknown girl. Why so cruel ? Loosing faith in humanity. 

You simply just can't reason with savages who have their heart & mind filled with hate. These criminals have killed the IB officer in a very brutal and cold blooded manner. I don't have any words, quite depressing.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

brother please tell me where did you get this information. This is so crushing to hear. Ankit, Diawar, that unknown girl. Why so cruel ? Loosing faith in humanity. 

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/ib-officer-ankit-sharma-post-mortem-report-stabbed-over-400-times/