Gollum

AAP leader accused in IB staffer Ankit Sharma’s death

Will need a thorough investigation but quite shocking. Ankit Sharma's parents, brother, neighbors are convinced it was Tahir Hussain and his goons who killed their son and 2-3 others (his friends) before dumping the bodies in the drain. Brutal murder...multiple stab wounds, eyes gouged out, throat slit. 

IB sleuth Ankit Sharma and two others were dragged by a Muslim mob inside AAP corporator Tahir Hussain’s house: Eyewitnesses

Rioters murder IB staffer, dump his body in a drain

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Will need a thorough investigation but quite shocking. Ankit Sharma's parents, brother, neighbors are convinced it was Tahir Hussain and his goons who killed their son and 2-3 others (his friends) before dumping the bodies in the drain. Brutal murder...multiple stab wounds, eyes gouged out, throat slit. 

IB sleuth Ankit Sharma and two others were dragged by a Muslim mob inside AAP corporator Tahir Hussain’s house: Eyewitnesses

Rioters murder IB staffer, dump his body in a drain

Yar who's this Mayur guy. The fck can one be so insensitive! What has gotten into our people? 

Just now, Stradlater said:

Yar who's this Mayur guy. The fck can one be so insensitive! What has gotten into our people? 

Deleted his account I think. But there are many Mayurs yaar, shows the character of some of our fellow countrymen. 

These riots were so avoidable, Delhi Police too bungled it up. FOE should never be absolute, protesters should have been forced to shift to a designated spot like Ramlila Maidan 1st day itself, and similar gatherings elsewehere should have been nipped in the bud (more than enough space at RM if they so desired). Also continuous monitoring by intel to avoid inflammatory speeches/slogans....on the spot arrest of those Sharjeels and Swaras. Then there would have been less reason for discontent among the public at large. Maybe the timing of Delhi election complicated matters. Not a Chankya move methinks, Shah simply lost control. 

Edited by Gollum

Pakistan has been paying the price of extremism since the days of Zia-ul-Haq, hope Indian will learn from them and from their own mistakes. India has tremendous potential to become a true world power but they need to enforce what their constitution says. Protect the minorities and resolve the Kashmir issue, that would take some leadership. 

Republic has been running a video footage about Tahir and his gang where he is intructing his men from his house and there is pistol, petrol bombs, acid bottles, stones him weilding baton organising it all and leading, his men.

And then AAP Sanjay Singh gives excuse, He called police. Police didnt reach so he had to do all that.

5 minutes ago, First class said:

Pakistan has been paying the price of extremism since the days of Zia-ul-Haq, hope Indian will learn from them and from their own mistakes. India has tremendous potential to become a true world power but they need to enforce what their constitution says. Protect the minorities and resolve the Kashmir issue, that would take some leadership. 

What resolution to Kashmir “issue”?

22 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

What action has police taken so far? 

Is police and central govt trying to protect this guy? 

Sanjay Singh, AAP Leadership said, Tahir made a phone call to Delhi Police which did not turn up in time.

Answer to your question is Ankit throat slitting and those videos of pistol , him giving direction to several dozen men, hording and throwing  petrol bomb , acid bottles, and sacs of stones on/from his rooftop, all was forced self defence due to inaction of Delhi Police.

FFS, These guys shot DP dead contables, admitted DCP to ICU, and slit throat of IB personnel. Which Government force personnel in right mind will ever respond to them without enough muscel and guns

7 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

What resolution to Kashmir “issue”?

If there's a will there's a way. First step for India would be to be realistic and accept Kashmir is a disputed territory. Don;t be rigid on no USA or any other country's involvement . Believe me if US or UN step in India will get a far better deal as India is a much stronger country and big economy both US and UN would be keen to make India happy.

India can gain tremendously from resolution of Kashmir issue, there won't be any hurdle for them to gain a permanent seat in security council and many more gains. Their economy would leave behind China's growth rate. But, you need a strong leader who would think for country and not for his/her political "vision". 

6 minutes ago, First class said:

If there's a will there's a way. First step for India would be to be realistic and accept Kashmir is a disputed territory. Don;t be rigid on no USA or any other country's involvement . Believe me if US or UN step in India will get a far better deal as India is a much stronger country and big economy both US and UN would be keen to make India happy.

India can gain tremendously from resolution of Kashmir issue, there won't be any hurdle for them to gain a permanent seat in security council and many more gains. Their economy would leave behind China's growth rate. But, you need a strong leader who would think for country and not for his/her political "vision". 

Why do you think Pakistan will agree to a UN resolution when it has NOT agreed to Conduct UN resolution 47 on plebiscite where it was asked to vacate the region for a plebiscite?

It has grabbed a land and no amount of US/UN pleading will let it vacate that. Direct Indian Pressure and its Forces are only solution, Now you can argue that its impossibe, but till late Nineties, Pakistanis were not even ready to think about talking to India.

So, lets wait for next 50 years. We will see , what future holds

18 minutes ago, First class said:

yes Pakistan should return POK and also get land ceded to China and vacate it , if there is will there is a way. First pakistan should stop coveting Indian territory and work to keep its own territory in control then everything else will follow. 

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yes Pakistan should return POK and also get land ceded to China and vacate it , if there is will there is a way. First pakistan should stop coveting Indian territory and work to keep its own territory in control then everything else will follow. 

Of course, this is too much to take for our neighbors. According to them, UN is a god gifted body, but they will conveniently ignore the fact for a “resolution” on Kashmir issue, they need to leave PoK first. This is what the UN resolution wanted.

Concealing harsh facts to paint a different different picture has been the norm with our deluded neighbors from the North West. 

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Here we go again, same old rant, its hard to discuss things with pinheads. Seriously . I live in US and have many Indians friend, in fact I played in a cricket  team, I was the only non-Indian. They all were smart and open minded folks, whats wrong with you guys. I guess a case of "frog in the well ". 

1 minute ago, First class said:

Here we go again, same old rant, its hard to discuss things with pinheads. Seriously . I live in US and have many Indians friend, in fact I played in a cricket  team, I was the only non-Indian. They all were smart and open minded folks, whats wrong with you guys. I guess a case of "frog in the well ". 

Your fake news peddling and hiding inconvenient facts about your home country is far more staggering.

2 hours ago, First class said:

lol moron you are the moron here piece of ****. I would pay more property tax than your welfare hog food stamp seller would make in an year. :laugh:

28 minutes ago, First class said:

Bring all the culprits and murderers to justice, irrespective of their religion and party. Going through this thread looks like only hindus died and only their lives matter, what about the non-hindus and their killers. 

every scum bag that killed will be brought to justice and especially ones that maliciously fanned the hate everywhere, even online. 

45 minutes ago, First class said:

Bring all the culprits and murderers to justice, irrespective of their religion and party. Going through this thread looks like only hindus died and only their lives matter, what about the non-hindus and their killers. 

And if you go by MSM, Only Muslims died and their property attacked.

Fact is both died and allmost 1;1 ratio. And mostly Hindu area properties damaged. It all started with Hindu causalities and Delhi Police causalities. Initial period it was all Hindu areas and businesses which were burned.

For last 73 days, various anti Governement, anti Modi leaders, intellectuals, writers,journos kept on urging violence by Muslim community. They tested and tested and nothing happened, They knew when Trump will visit, he will also bring attention of World Media. Thats why You have instance of a Muslim man Pointing gun at unarmed Delhi Policeman and then shooting at Hindus. And nothing happened. Then Muslims started killing and burning Hindus and Hindu area.

Fake news on SM by so called beacons of journos and free thinkers was peddled. For example, some pic from some old days that a Mosque is burning which is still completely intact. What reaction was, Muslims burnt whole street, including a school and killed Hindus and Police.

Reaction came. Reaction was not planned. But there was a planning to get the reaction.

Edited by mishra

9 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Ankit was stabbed more than 400 times ,let that sink in.400 freaking time.

This is too much to handle man. Just too much. And these kother*ing liberandus are lecturing us.

and then the spineless admins like @Trichromatic and @Cricketics who are still entertaining jihadi terrorists on this  site 

Throat slit,  eyes gouged out,  stabbed multiple times....  Hmmmm thats similar to how Captain Saurabh Kalia was treated.  Seems to be a trademark Islamic process of butchering  a Kaffir. Sharam aani chahiye. 10-15 % abaadi wale Musalmaano se maar kha rahe hai.   

19 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Ankit was stabbed more than 400 times ,let that sink in.400 freaking time.

brother please tell me where did you get this information. This is so crushing to hear. Ankit, Diawar, that unknown girl. Why so cruel ? Loosing faith in humanity. 

You simply just can't reason with savages who have their heart & mind filled with hate. These criminals have killed the IB officer in a very brutal and cold blooded manner. I don't have any words, quite depressing.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

brother please tell me where did you get this information. This is so crushing to hear. Ankit, Diawar, that unknown girl. Why so cruel ? Loosing faith in humanity. 

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/ib-officer-ankit-sharma-post-mortem-report-stabbed-over-400-times/

He admits to being on top of the building with a Danda in his hand and surrounded by his  masked supporters. 

Yeh Mullah bachna nahi chahiye. 

Crates of stones,  Petrol Bombs and Acid found in the building  belonging to him. 

Edited by rageaddict

I'll share something with you ,guy's my industrial premise is near Loni, Tronica City, never have I ever felt such numbness and fear, to State something, and it made me realize, When we go from Loni towards more western side we have baghpat, meerut, shamli, kairana, mujjafnagar, saharanpur when we go eastern side, we have Jawahar Nagar, shiv Vihar,karawal Nagar, mustafabad, Jafrabad, shahadara, seelampur, maujpur, brahmapuri, usmanpur, khajuri, matlab it feel's ki u are surrounded, yesterday one of my worker told me that ,our area had a power cut for 6-7 hrs, late night as there is some tension because of the ongoing issue,some horrifying details come out ,lot of mayhem caused in shiv Vihar as I had chat with few locals, in khajuri an electronic showroom was looted and destroyed, Jewelry shop looted, couple of days ago when it got really tense in our area, I  went home early, and told one of my friend to go early as well, He took it casually and went late  ,the borders were sealed and to cover a distance, which usually is 16 km to his home, he had to go all the way back to sonipat and then come to Delhi covering a distance of 86km,for past 3 days every one felt uneasiness, Fear, a lot of people I talked to are feeling upset ,angry ,even the hardcore seculars  are angry, can't believe this is happening in Delhi, being a Delhi boy it saddens me, Videos of  People pointing guns, weapons being found,murder of  Ankit, dilawar,it paints a very gruesome picture, that no matter how much one play secularism, the other community won't Hesitate, one bit,Hope the peace is prevailed, but this also shows one thing, we are woefully ill prepared the monster we witnessed and if we don't prepare ourselves and our future generations, then we  have no one to blame but ourselves. 

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

He admits to being on top of the building with a Danda in his hand and surrounded by his  masked supporters. 

Yeh Mullah bachna nahi chahiye. 

Crates of stones,  Petrol Bombs and Acid found in the building  belonging to him. 

this stupid lady reporter has spoiled every bit of evidence in that bloody building. She has been touching and showing everything to the camera. What pathetic state the country is in.  How will there be justice after this. 

In 2018, NIA arrested 5 ISIS terrorists from....... Jafrabad. There needs to be a more clear cut focus on internal security as there are many such breeding grounds for anti-national activity.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/dec/27/jafrabad-stunned-after-nia-raids-in-area-residents-wary-1916925.html

Having watched sudhir Chaudhary’s interview of people living in ankit Sharma’s locality, they genuinely feel scared right now. One of the guys even said that ankit and the other boys with him used themselves as bait to distract the mob from the womenfolk. All of this was pre-planned. They couldn’t assemble so many stones, petrol bombs, swords and knives in such a short span of time. Total intelligence failure by police. Delhi police commissioner should resign and if something like this happens again, even Amit Shah should be asked some tough questions. Yogi handled the same situation much better in UP.

13 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Having watched sudhir Chaudhary’s interview of people living in ankit Sharma’s locality, they genuinely feel scared right now. One of the guys even said that ankit and the other boys with him used themselves as bait to distract the mob from the womenfolk. All of this was pre-planned. They couldn’t assemble so many stones, petrol bombs, swords and knives in such a short span of time. Total intelligence failure by police. Delhi police commissioner should resign and if something like this happens again, even Amit Shah should be asked some tough questions. Yogi handled the same situation much better in UP.

All these Muslims in the neighborhood are surviving on small businesses, like cycle shops, tailors. Sweet meat stalls, furniture stores, shoe shops. Hindus should start boycotting these businesses enmasse and avoid any social contact. Hit em economically and hurt them.