Virat Kohli's behaviour

Captain Kohli has failed as a batsmen and as a captain in both tests but his behaviour off late too hasn't been pleasant. Two occasion, I would like to pull up here. 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/virat-kohli-fires-back-at-new-zealand-spectators-amid-horror-series/news-story/3bc05b37db6c252ac546ce867f14eaff

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/no-shouting-two-desperate-india-accused-of-dodgy-tactics-by-veteran-umpire/news-story/2747fa3a656836d408ce31f1ff10b9bb?fbclid=IwAR33YnThHlMkHiFSeSNcLn0bEG1Re2jWgNZ8anspZFe3hLpU5kGexMvY5IU

When someone asked him in post match press conference about his behaviour, his response was rude again. I mean you should accept the loss and your bad performance. This is something what itches me again and again! 

This guy always has double standards. Will joke with Pakistani after CT loss but here when media questions his behaviour responds rudely. 

22 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Too many threads on Kohli. Reminds me of ICF couple of years ago where every 2nd thread there used to be on Thala.

It looks like Kohli has replaced him as no.1 enemy here :hmmm:

Yes, his behaviour maybe obnoxious sometimes but at least he isn't a cheat or sell out like Smith, Faf and other captains. 

Kohli is still a champion batsman and best in the world all formats combined. In this tough time we must support him.

Same thing ll happen with the next captain aswell. At the end of the day no matter who the captain is.. We are not good enough to win overseas Tests. 

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Who is better than him across formats?

Rohit, QDK, Babar are very good in LOIs.

Smith, Kane, Root are top bat in test cricket.

Kohli has game for all formats and hence he is avg 50+ across formats. He is just going through poor form and should bounce back.

And if he never regains his form again, he will still retire as ATG tomorrow.

I am not his fan boy by any means but it's a fact.

39 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli has game for all formats and hence he is avg 50+ across formats. He is just going through poor form and should bounce back.

Don't waste your time. These people are morons. They think they know better than most objective people

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I give tests max weightage, then WCs, then JAMODIs, last will be T20s. Tests shiould get around 70% weightage, another 15% for WCs, don't give a * what people do against Aus C or Nigeria D in a bilateral in Indore. If you think that ain't true we are wasting each other's time. 

Smith is the best all format player, greatest test batsman of this millennium and someone who averages 110 something in ICC KOs (incl 2015 QF/SF/F heroics which might never be equalled in WCs), someone who has mastered all conditions. It is an insult to compare Kohli with him, someone who averages 10 more in tests, who averages more in most high profile countries, someone who owns his ass every time they go H2H, let us not even talk about ICC KOs. Gulf between Smith and others is too high, put a Smith in place of Kohli and we would at least drawn this series and damn sure won that WC SF. 

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Don't know why indian fans like to dog on kohli so much. all formats considered he is perhaps still the best batsman going around. Smith has him beat in tests but that's about it. None of Kane, Root, Labu or the others are comparable to him now forget babar.

36 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical: When he stays silent and gives good boy answers. Everyone complained and asked for MC BC kohli 

When he doing that people are now complaining on how he should act like a good boy.

We got bunch of flipflops here! 

Yep. That's the downside of losing and being out of batting form.  Fans pile on!

There's really no problem with his response to the reporter.  But one must question his judgement in letting spectators get under his skin.  As a world-class athlete, can't you stay above the fray and not engage in tit-for-tats with regular people?  And the timing made the posturing seem very hollow.  If they were 45 for 7 instead of 100+ for 2, there was reason to pump yourself up like that.  But when the inevitable was right there, hold your head high, but be gracious and take your lumps.  Oh well ... the nightmare has ended for now :-).