Yes Bank placed under moratorium, govt limits withdrawals at Rs 50,000

Singh bling

25 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/banking/yes-bank-placed-under-moratorium-govt-limits-withdrawals-at-rs-50000/videoshow/74498551.cms

Banks are falling like pack of cards but Bhakta just want People to support to Modi govt on Hindu muslim issue

Isn't it a private bank?

12 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

What the eff is Bhakta, looks like OP is one of those "do as I say but not as I do" kind :whack2:

Yes bank failing is on its management, why the eff would govt bail it out? You sure you're not having a hangover or something :beerglass:

Yeah, blame govt for everything. RBI regulate policies. It doesn't run banks, especially private banks, govt has no control over them. 

21 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

What the eff is Bhakta, looks like OP is one of those "do as I say but not as I do" kind :whack2:

Yes bank failing is on its management, why the eff would govt bail it out? You sure you're not having a hangover or something :beerglass:

If Govt has nothing to do with private banks then why the hell Finance minister is giving statement on Yes bank crisis .

11 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

If Govt has nothing to do with private banks then why the hell Finance minister is giving statement on Yes bank crisis .

You're kidding, that's your argument :laugh:

I know the govt record hasn't been stellar in the second term but boy you're beyond "reaching" with that school of thought. As far as I'm concerned there should be even stricter laws concerning fraud in financial institutions, on that front there's absolutely no qualms in admitting more needs to be done to root out corruption!

20 hours ago, Singh bling said:

RBI has been monitoring and taking appropriate actions wrt yes bank for a few years now. Infact they removed founder ceo over a year ago. I am sure Yes bank holds lots of salary accounts, FDs etc ofcourse govt is going to be worried about those people.