Rubika Liyaquat owns Swara Bhaskar and her dumb B-wood friends

maniac

1 hour ago, maniac said:

:hail: damn respect. Yes this lady is super hot and attractive so since we got  that out of the way let’s just appreciate the pure ownage she delivers to Swara Bhaskar and other morons 

I have seen this couple of week back. Rubika made her speechless. Than this beatch resorted to changu mangu to save her sorry @$$

Edited by raki05

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Full Video shows completely different view where Swara came to the top. 

Personalities are not so much important, but the JUSTICE. I am afraid that extremist attitudes destroy our sense of justice. 

Which interview did you see just because she was barking till end doesn't mean she came out at top she doesn't even know ncr is not implemented draft is not even ready and implemented only in asam., She has problem with Npr now but it is something which is done after every 10 years so why she hasn't had issue when it was done 10 years back. All she was doing is blabbering and shaking left and right and getting too defensive while answering to Rubika. She is left-wing biatch nothing else.

Which interview did you see just because she was barking till end doesn't mean she came out at top she doesn't even know ncr is not implemented draft is not even ready and implemented only in asam., She has problem with Npr now but it is something which is done after every 10 years so why she hasn't had issue when it was done 10 years back. All she was doing is blabbering and shaking left and right and getting too defensive while answering to Rubika. She is left-wing biatch nothing else.
Swara Bhaskar is an idiot with low EQ and a possibly lesser IQ.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Was discussed in the umpteen pages of CAA/NRC threads earlier. Tigmanshu was there as a money recovery agent from UP government . :hysterical: Swara was overacting with no substance and her language and vocabulary is so ordinary using words like aeway, dikkat, and debated like a 7th grader. “I was not born in 1955 to know about first detention camp”, sirf haath pair hilane se debate nahin banti, you need to come prepared. I was not born in 1946, but no enough about direct action day in Kolkata.

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Personalities are not so much important, but the JUSTICE. I am afraid that extremist attitudes destroy our sense of justice. 

What do you mean by "our"? Indians have a more balanced view of justice than al-bakis. Your justice is that minority women girls are kidnapped and married to a muslim man who will then proceed to rape her. That's your justice. Stop preaching when you can't even preach it to your fellow countrymen. If you are not ashamed at this hypocritical behavior, you are probably a low life filth that should be flushed out of this forum

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Thats a lie, dont lie pakistani. i saw the full video few weeks back , Swara was totally exposed since she spoke about NRC draft that has not come into existence. Swara is just a fake liberal who is doing it to look hep she is not fully informed or researched, this came out very clearly  in the discussion.

swara bhaskar does not deserve attention, she is just seeking attention. The funniest part of the discussion was when she was accusing the anchor of false equivalence without knowing the meaning of the term, when the anchor was telling her the difference between CAA/NRC/NPR(lol Swara has problem with census too hehe) and ( i guess people often blame her for that as she and pseudo lib gang + muslims do this all the time). Such an uncouth idiot Swara is. This is the low level of 'activism' from the tukde tukde gang, just a bunch of young dropouts from college who know how to pout and put a fake act like political activities without any research or purposeful action. Fake liberals. 

Anthology of Swaras lack of knowledge in the subject that she is so passionately against. 

11:50 : Anchor busts Swaras lie that she has been doing activism for 15 years and asks why she did not have an issue with NPR when it happened in 2010. 

12:32 : Swara says NPR already happened why should is happen again( confusing NPR and NRC) lol hehe , Anchor says NPR is periodic it is related to biometrics and needs to happen.  NPR is not related to NRC or CAA and all three are different.  Anchor asks why should any one have an issue with NPR,Swara says " i wont have a problem if gormint does not bring all these laws ( lol dumb * why would govt not do that ?) i cant make documents available for all these again and again ' what a moron. 

13:30 : Swara claims that NRC has such dangerous and scary provisions which impacts not just Muslims community but all common citizens. Anchor : Draft kahan hai ? 

14:10 Anchor : Does anyone have NRC draft , if anyone has it i will end the debate here. GOLD :)

15:22 : Anchor busts Swara and gives her the CAA. Anchor calls out Swaras bogus inflammatory lie and campaign again Indian union.  

16:03 Fact : Anchor gives fact that Assam did not have CAA implemented, 'aapne act pada hai Swara ' lol gold. Muslims are not mentioned in CAA ( CAB) it does not have any mention of Indian minorities, Swara claims Anchor is playing to the audience, and is getting claps from audience, Swara calls UP audience as right wingers lol :).  Anchor: mujhe taliya nahi bajwani hai. Swara then reduces to mimic what the anchor is telling her already ( just flipping the blame on the anchor and attacking her lol )

18:42 Fact from Anchor : NRC draft is not done yet, Swara : Modi should tell that to his home minister ( childish and wrong statement)

19:19 : Swara calls Amit shah Modis home minister, Anchor corrects her he is Swaras home minister as well as she is Indian citizen, Swara puts a strawman argument and shouts India is democracy ( irrelevant),and that the anchor does not want her to respect the home minister ( lie), when its very clear its the opposite.

Edited by Vilander