One has to give it to the chinese

sarcastic

A temporary hospital which treated so many people and brought down the virus is now being closed as it served its purpose. They have be inspirational to the rest of world in fighting against this deadly virus. 

Some top comments on this video:
"I don't know why, but I cried as I heard the nurse saying how proud she was wearing the white uniform. Bless you all for your hard work!"

"I think the Wuhan people will build a monument at a suitable site to commemorate those medical workers and other supporting workers who selflessly bravely tirelessly fought and win over Covid-19"

"Speed, accuracy, determination, focus, flexibility, strength, confidence, team work and patriotism!!! Can over come anything!! CHINA"

"China be so very proud....the world has watched and prayed for all your people. Nurses ...you are my heroes!! Outstanding job, well done!! Congratulations "

"This kinda news can give China haters severe chest pains"

What do fellow ICFers think about this achievement of China?

You know this is a propaganda piece right? These guys literally silenced their doctors over revealing this new SARS type infection back in Dec 2019, by silence you can guess what it implies! The fact that didn't even let the WHO in till Feb should tell you something, also this is state TV ~ are you really trying to make China look good here because there's no evidence that their measure may have worked wonders given the explosion they had in the number of infected :hitler:

12 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

What do fellow ICFers think about this achievement of China?

* China & * the CCP tick sucking deluded Chinese :lollypop:

These doctors can be praised but no way a communist nation can be easily praised who is giving no access to its  public and mainly journalist to use all the social media outlets which the whole world is using such as Twitter, facebook to share the details about the number of patients have died.

Twitter and  Facebook, whether you like it or not are the biggest form of transfering news right now for journalists. These Chinese  have shut all  the social media for its public for a long time now. No way  we have the actual  report. 

Won't also be surprised to hear if they left  all the Mulsims in Xinjiang region left to die. Ofcourse Muslim world won't raise issue because Pakistans are happy that Chinese are building CPEC. 

China Global Television Network (CGTNChinese中国国际电视台pinyinZhōngguó guójì diànshìtái or Chinese中国环球电视网pinyinZhōngguó Huánqiú Diànshì Wǎng[1]), formerly CCTV International, is a group of six international multi-language television channels owned and operated by China Central Television (CCTV), a nationally owned media organization in China.[2]

state media outlet, CGTN is registered under China's state council and thus affiliated with the Communist Party of China

14 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

These doctors can be praised but no way a communist nation can be easily praised who is giving no access to its  public and mainly journalist to use all the social media outlets which the whole world is using such as Twitter, facebook to share the details about the number of patients have died.

Twitter and  Facebook, whether you like it or not are the biggest form of transfering news right now for journalists. These Chinese  have shut all  the social media for its public for a long time now. No way  we have the actual  report. 

Won't also be surprised to hear if they left  all the Mulsims in Xinjiang region left to die. Ofcourse Muslim world won't raise issue because Pakistans are happy that Chinese are building CPEC. 

This video and comments are only for praising the doctors/nurses and not the government as such although the government also helped in the lock-down part. 

I would think every medical person in every country who is treating people with this new virus is very brave and courageous as you are putting yourself at risk of getting infected. 

2 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I would think every medical person in every country who is treating people with this new virus is very brave and courageous as you are putting yourself at risk of getting infected. 

That's true but again the piece is blatant CCP propaganda, surely you understand that part? Secondly while some parts under lockdown may have lower infection rates or growth of the virus, I'd say China not being honest (as usual) makes me believe that the worst is yet to come even in China! I'll get those graphs for H1N1, SARS, Spanish flu (if available) which show that there's usually at least another wave that hits the populace before this thing even slows down.

"This kinda news can give China haters severe chest pains - this comment -_-

I have immense respect for the doctors/nurses who are risking their lives for this epidemic but the government ...

First spreads the virus, and then tries to lie/suppress which caused the virus to go worldwide and then goes on to fix some issues deserves applaud? Yeah OK! More like a kick in the rear end

China

1, Allegedly created this virus in labs or worse stole it.

2, God knows what it wanted to test it for.

3, Even if it was a natural transmission because of unchecked Chinese habit of 'fresh' ' wild meat',  China did spread it because of lack of controls initially.

4, Was dishonest in reporting about its spread initially.

5, Strong armed countries that tried to prevent travel back and forth from China. 

There is nothing to give other than misgivings about this global misfortune. 

LOL China needs to be praised for what? Starting corona virus?? 

Dont fall for this BS... I was joking with others saying Trump should announce that Chinese will pay for all the suffering for all the industries in all countries.. they have the money and collecting debt for all the countries anyways.. so make them pay for this mess...

17 hours ago, veer said:

LOL China needs to be praised for what? Starting corona virus?? 

Dont fall for this BS... I was joking with others saying Trump should announce that Chinese will pay for all the suffering for all the industries in all countries.. they have the money and collecting debt for all the countries anyways.. so make them pay for this mess...

this is emerging concensus, China should compensate the world countries for this **** that they created and monetary loss and deaths. 

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

China

1, Allegedly created this virus in labs or worse stole it.

2, God knows what it wanted to test it for.

3, Even if it was a natural transmission because of unchecked Chinese habit of 'fresh' ' wild meat',  China did spread it because of lack of controls initially.

4, Was dishonest in reporting about its spread initially.

5, Strong armed countries that tried to prevent travel back and forth from China. 

There is nothing to give other than misgivings about this global misfortune. 

On top of this, there official spokesperson is trying to blame US for starting the Wuhan virus.  I mean the shamelessness has no limits.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

On top of this, there official spokesperson is trying to blame US for starting the Wuhan virus.  I mean the shamelessness has no limits.

i saw that, just lost all respect i had for them as a country. Its pathetic. 

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Some of the scientists and reports from the analysis of the virus of the recent strains indicate that the virus has originated from an animal and not from a cultivation in lab. Not being an expert, but the consensus from the scientific community points to this fact. So, not believing these conspiracies entirely for now.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/4/21156607/how-did-the-coronavirus-get-started-china-wuhan-lab

Soon after the Chinese government acknowledged there was an outbreak of a mysterious new virus in late December in Wuhan, scientists raced to sequence its genome. By mid-January, they had it and shared it with the World Health Organization.

Soon after that, scientists saw that the virus closely resembled viruses that circulate in bats. “If you look at the genetic sequence of the virus, it’s closely related to a bat virus, about 96 percent the same,” Jim LeDuc, head of the Galveston National Laboratory, a level 4 biosafety lab in Texas, told Vox. “There’s been talk about a pangolin intermediate host; that’s probably not true.”

Chinese officials also reported that several of the first cluster of cases had ties to a live animal market where both seafood and other wildlife were sold as food. (The market has since been closed.) The market soon became the leading hypothesis for how the virus made the leap into humans, where it’s been able to spread efficiently ever since.

yeh log, kya kya crap khaate hain! 

Edited by coffee_rules