How serious is the coronavirus threat in India?

Stradlater

The growth is exponential, with retards like that lady who escaped quarantine after her husband tested positive, they might well infect more than 3 people (R0 is 2 to 3) along the way :facepalm:

IIRC the growth in UK(?) is something like cases doubling every 2 days or so, in Italy they've halted testing on suspected patients & only confirming those who're showing severe health issues last I heard. You can imagine with our pop & stupid cucks how bad well nCoV will do here :goodnight:

There was one retard from Kerala & another from Bangalore who also escaped quarantine, the one who died from Bangalore also shifted/transferred(?) himself to Hyderabad against Medical advice of the hospital authorities.

It's very serious here, The number of tests done so far is still in the range of 6000s which is never going to reveal the true picture. I certainly don't believe there isnt a single case identified in the states like Gujarat, MP, Bengal and only one in AP. How many tests are done there. Also, our test criteria is also not going to show us true numbers.

I appreciate that the govt didnt make drastic measures all at once and going just step by step to avoid total panic but I'm afraid we are already past the point where the slow but steady precaustions contain and slowdown the virus. We should have taken all these Travel restriction, school closures, public gathering ban in the current pace by Feb, where cases starts to come out in European/USA countries not now where the cases have been exploding there.  Media are saying we are st Stage 2 of pandemic and shoud work hard to avoid Stage 3 (Some even claiming we still have 30 DAYS to fight it so it wont go to STage 3!). But in reality, we may very well be at the peak of Stage 3 and its just matter of weeks if not days, we'd see the true face of it.

But what I'm afraid is lot of cases/deaths would go unnoticed and hence wont be put under CoronaVirus' account and majority of them gonna be elder people so they'd be put under natual causes accout.

I have a feeling, IND/BD/PAK are in serious trouble from this epidemic. 3 of the highest populated countries with no regards to what's about to come! All 3 nations are full of retards who is taking this lightly. Fleeing hospitals due to not wanting to get qurantined, going out in public like it doesn't matter, so on and so forth. 2-3 weeks away from what italy is going through. And this will be on a massive scale, not like Italy where the population is much smaller. 

I've seen muslim Imam's telling their muslim brothers/sisters that Muslim people won't get coronavirus cause Allah will protect them.

I've seen hindus drinking/bathing in cow pee because somehow it will save them from the virus aswell.

Then there are the extra idiots who thinks other home remedy exists (garlic, ginger, etc)

There are idiots who also thinks that these third world countries are so full of polution that their body can handle it. 

These false info are being spread through social media and people are buying into these claims aswell which is the scary part. 

2 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

I have a feeling, IND/BD/PAK are in serious trouble from this epidemic. 3 of the highest populated countries with no regards to what's about to come! All 3 nations are full of retards who is taking this lightly. Fleeing hospitals due to not wanting to get qurantined, going out in public like it doesn't matter, so on and so forth. 2-3 weeks away from what italy is going through. And this will be on a massive scale, not like Italy where the population is much smaller. 

I've seen muslim Imam's telling their muslim brothers/sisters that Muslim people won't get coronavirus cause Allah will protect them.

I've seen hindus drinking/bathing in cow pee because somehow it will save them from the virus aswell.

Then there are the extra idiots who thinks other home remedy exists (garlic, ginger, etc)

There are idiots who also thinks that these third world countries are so full of polution that their body can handle it. 

These false info are being spread through social media and people are buying into these claims aswell which is the scary part. 

Thats not true. On the top level or governmental level, India’s response has been solid and even better than the developed nations governments. But there are lower tiers or ground level awareness where we are obviously behind. You cant always blame the government for that.

And it seems easy to make fun of the Hindus and cows. Yet, there are plenty of nonsense from other communities which dont get ridiculed...

Edited by someone

5 hours ago, someone said:

Thats not true. On the top level or governmental level, India’s response has been solid and even better than the developed nations governments. But there are lower tiers or ground level awareness where we are obviously behind. You cant always blame the government for that.

And it seems easy to make fun of the Hindus and cows. Yet, there are plenty of nonsense from other communities which dont get ridiculed...

Who cares what the gov is trying to do at this point when the population does not listen. It takes just a couple of 100 idiots to spread this virus like wildfire.

And what do you mean by making fun of Hindus ... Listed a list of almost 5 - 6 stupidity from people from all type of background. Stop trying to defend stupidity. 

Edited by Zero_Unit

1 hour ago, sergio04 said:

Idiots like this are the reason the virus will spread faster. It doesn't matter what religion you follow, human body does not give two Fu*k about a person's belief. A person can transmit it to another person regardless of each person's fairy tale belief. I can't believe at a time like this, people are using religion to have bash each other when countries like India are going to be in serious crisis within couple of weeks. 

27 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

I'm reading reports that those who recovered from Corona virus have again started shaking Coronavirus symptoms and tests indicate virus haa returned to their body? How true is this?

True for a handful of cases.  Not a mass re-infection.

It's still a hard battle. Our own people are the worst enemies, they aren't co-operating. There have been escapes from quarantine, silly luxury demands and other nonsense. From the national government level, it has been strong and bold steps, but our people have been a big disappointment both in terms of local awareness and discipline.   .

Very serious ,next 10 days will decide the fate of the country .

Government is trying it's best but not many testing centres ,labs are provided, but today I came to know 15 new labs will be opened .

The real problem is our own people who are their own enemies .

While I am typing Section 144 imposed in rajasthan and Noida .

Why not delhi though ? Delhi has plenty of unnoticed cases I believe 

It was always going to be an uphill task once the pandemic landed here. There is no real concern amongst the public yet. Lots of offices which could easily have allowed for wfh are still having employees come in. Fewer testing equipments and lack of testing centres adding to further delays in acquiring results and then there are the idiots who are escaping quarantines. The real count must be much much higher and I fear we could see the worst of this.

India has the capacity to test 6000 per day (which is poor). But reports suggest that India has only been testing around 100 (which is bizarre).

Could there be thousands undiagnosed out there? Yes, but it's not like Indian emergency rooms are getting flooded with people who having breathing trouble.