Kerala women who joined Islamic State in Afghanistan want to return home

Gollum

Both their husbands were killed in fighting in Afghanistan

Two women Nimisha aka Fathima and Sonia Sebastian aka Ayesha who had travelled from Kerala to Afghanistan to join the Islamic State purportedly stated in a video that they would like to return to India. The video was uploaded by an agency called Strat News Global. THE WEEK cannot vouch for its veracity. Both their husbands were killed in fighting in Afghanistan.

"I came to Khorasan in 2016. Once we reached here, many things we saw were not up to our expectations. We expected to live an Islamic life, under an Islamic law. That is not what the reality is. Now, I want to return to India, to my husband's family," Sonia could be heard saying in the video.  

Sonia, who converted to Ayesha, was among the 21 men and women from Kerala, led by her husband Abdul Rashid Abdulla, who left India in batches to join the Islamic State in Khorasan Province in Afghanistan. They reportedly crossed over to Afghanistan on foot from Iran. Abdulla, who hails from Pala in Kerala Kottayam, had been the main conspirator for Islamic State recruitment from Kerala

Nimisha, a dentist and the daughter of Bindu Sampath from Thiruvananthapuram, had married a Christian man Bexon and both had converted to Islam before travelling to Sri Lanka in 2016 claiming to start a carpet business. Nimisha and Bexon had become Fathima and Eesa respectively. They had later joined the Islamic State in Afghanistan. 

Condition: they shouldn't be arrested :hysterical:

What should we do now? European countries have allowed return of many IS fighters and their family members. Why couldn't these cockroaches have died there? No sympathy for IS members or their supporters, scum of this planet. 

Edited by Gollum

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Condition: they shouldn't be arrested :hysterical:

15 years Jail if they step foot on Indian soil.  

India knows the cost of being lax in the face of Fundamental Islamists. No more. 

Joining the likes of ISIS, Al Qaeda is literally waging war against India and other nations. By law they  can be given capital punishment.

They shoudl be impaled and pictures taken of their severed heads hanging on a rifle bayonet and published everywhere including UNHRC reports. This would show zero tolerance of terrorism in India. If it means some liberal is crying so be it. These filthy liberals would not last in ISIS. I can't wait till Rajdeep Sardesai gets slapped again. Slap slap slap cry cry cry