Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

11 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

That is an extremely worrying situation. What the heck is Imran Khan doing? 

Puppets can't be pro-active.  And neither puppet Dimmy or his masters can afford antagonizing the mullahs.  Who have a lot of street power.  They dont want another "lovers of prophet" uprising that will need to be paid off Rs 1000 per head to go home.  

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

For everything these chewts blame previous govern ....they are ready to suck kaali daal jhuli huyi lulli and die than looking for a competent leader.

They are brainwashed - eerily similar to those who love to sing "Modi ji" praises regardless of facts.  They naively believe that they are being patriotic.

Edited by sandeep

Decided to visit the green forum today for a change. Found the morons there discussing why Muslims don't fear death with many actually rejoicing at the fact since Allah has already pre-decided everything so there's no point over panicking about the virus. 

And these are supposed to be the educated ones!!!! 

Kya chutiya qaum hai yar! 

That country is not at all equipped to handle this. Their leader is mostly concerned about economy while it's spreading like wildfire. PSL was still going on in Karachi which had the highest number of positive cases till then. Right now they are completely dependent on their big brother China to save them. It seems in hindsight it was a good decision to let those Wuhan students be, they are much better off there.

35 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Decided to visit the green forum today for a change. Found the morons there discussing why Muslims don't fear death with many actually rejoicing at the fact since Allah has already pre-decided everything so there's no point over panicking about the virus. 

And these are supposed to be the educated ones!!!! 

Kya chutiya qaum hai yar! 

Thats why i stand by my previous statement.. this quam will reap what they have sown... lets see how much Allah can protect them.

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

They need to start social distancing and work in domestic food production masks and other essentials. Its scary. India needs to double the border watch..seal it off. 

We have some spineless leaders.

Its unbelievable what they were about to do had it not been for Sindh Govt. to re-test the pilgrims. 

5 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I *king hate Imran Khan. The guy is absolutely joke and disgrace. I wish expat *s who support him had to ive in the so called isolation which was provided at taftan. 

Pathetic excuse of a PM, bastard. 

Has there been a ban imposed on the jumma congregations? 

10 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I *king hate Imran Khan. The guy is absolutely joke and disgrace. I wish expat *s who support him had to ive in the so called isolation which was provided at taftan. 

Pathetic excuse of a PM, bastard. 

Where is Taftan located?  Balochistan.  Which organization calls all the shots in that province? PakMil.  Why blame the puppet, while letting the real party responsible, off the hook?  

Yes Imran is arguably incompetent, unqualified.  But at the end of the day, he's a puppet.  Blaming him is almost giving him too much credit.

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

The one thing that will save pak is its young population. 

And the heat.

All greenbros on this thread - fyi, old malaria drug called hydroxychloroquine has some good results against this virus - It is easily available in desi drug stores.  I told my relatives in India last week to go and buy some. You should do the same.  Keep an at-home supply of chloroquine and azithromycin.  Do not take it without Dr guidance of course, but it may make sense to try and buy this medicine now, before mass buying due to panic makes it unavailable.

Edited by sandeep

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Prayers for the patients of Pakistan and strength for the rest, this affects us all. Hope humanity comes out strong from this unfortunate saga. 

If India manages to weather this storm successfully, I hope GOI do their bit in supporting the people of Pakistan in this hour of crisis whether be it in the form of line of credit or sending a team of medical professionals. 

As a responsible country in the region, it's our duty to help our neighbors setting aside old differences. 

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

If India manages to weather this storm successfully, I hope GOI do their bit in supporting the people of Pakistan in this hour of crisis whether be it in the form of line of credit or sending a team of medical professionals. 

As a responsible country in the region, it's our duty to help our neighbors setting aside old differences. 

India is ready to assist all SAARC countries, but Pakistan's ego won't allow any possibility of seeking help. Hopefully China helps them out. 

Just now, Gollum said:

India is ready to assist all SAARC countries, but Pakistan's ego won't allow any possibility of seeking help. Hopefully China helps them out. 

Yeah the fact that their PM decided to give the meeting a pass gives us an idea about their priorities. 

Jaahil log to hai hi Pakistanis without a doubt but I won't wish death for even these scumbags. I hope they manage to tide over this problem.