Indians are literal @#$%&*

Stradlater

7 minutes ago, MechEng said:

No man, I've heard back home Mumbai folks are following rules strictly. Some folks are travelling back home to Bihar, but they're labourers with already strong immunity system.

I wouldn't be always sure on how each individual's immune system tackles a new challenge and moreover, what about their elders in Bihar who may bear the brunt ?

Edited by Clarke

12 minutes ago, MechEng said:

No man, I've heard back home Mumbai folks are following rules strictly. Some folks are travelling back home to Bihar, but they're labourers with already strong immunity system.

I live in mumbai n even @OpeningBatsman as well.....not everyone is. 

I think this is with every city some are and some not. People in my area came out with dhols n crackers on streets in large numbers and made a scene like visarjan. Even kids are getting out n playing in large number like they have been given summer holidays. Stores are filled with people buying ration like its going to be apocalypse....most are sneezing carelessly n putting those same dirty hands in vegetables n grains. 

There was this line in the show " chernobyl" that " we always think that it wont happen to us ". So most having that beilfs are being totally negligible all around cities. 

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

There was this line in the show " chernobyl" that " we always think that it wont happen to us ". So most having that beilfs are being totally negligible all around cities. 

This isn't chernobyl. this is a flu.

stop fear-mongering. You know how many die of flu every year?

5 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

This isn't chernobyl. this is a flu.

stop fear-mongering. You know how many die of flu every year?

Fear mongering 

Idiot ....read what i have written 1st.

Im talking about a mindset that ppl are in negligance thinking it wont happen to us. I wrote there was a line in the show which talks about ppl mindset.....not that this ll become chernobyl 

When did i compare flu with radiation. Stop reading half sentances 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03