Fcuk China

Stradlater

3 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

WHO never raised the issue, just like they aren't doing so with India now. It's kind of what the WHO is for....assessing procedures based on a country's resources. They are referees, they don't intervene. WHO doesn't monitor other countries' governance either.

The rest is all conspiracy theory. I could write virtually identical theories questioning the United states' role in all of this, and the benefits to them. It'll be just as valid as all your "evil china communist bad guy" argument. And before you come at me waving your american flag, yes, America has lied, hidden, and "suppressed" much worse in the past. and no amount of screaming from the so called "free" corporate-funded media changed the outcome.

You can buy into it If you like, but it doesn't add up. And its still prejudiced.

Please do the same for USA. You'll see how quickly they go quiet. 

Can't be calling out Daddy Trump

Let's add to the list of Trump embarassments in dealing with this situation. Just straight up lies

10 hours ago, FischerTal said:

The woko haram brigade is still stuck with their hatred for trump while being blind to complete takeover of their life by Chinese virus producing CCP.  

In haramiyo ko jitni gaali di jaaye utni kam. 

Best to ignore them. 

13 hours ago, FischerTal said:

The woko haram brigade is still stuck with their hatred for trump while being blind to complete takeover of their life by Chinese virus producing CCP.  

If your head wasn't all the way up in his colon you'd notice the failures and lack of leadership

Sadly you're too comfortable up there to face reality

10 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

If your head wasn't all the way up in his colon you'd notice the failures and lack of leadership

Sadly you're too comfortable up there to face reality

Yea like the failures started with trump, with no mention of how previous administrations of obama bush and Clinton were blind to Chinese trade surplus of roughly 250 billion plus every year. Atleast trump called them out and started imposing tariffs to show the Chinese that he is not going to let things go on like they have for past 30 years

54 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Yea like the failures started with trump, with no mention of how previous administrations of obama bush and Clinton were blind to Chinese trade surplus of roughly 250 billion plus every year. Atleast trump called them out and started imposing tariffs to show the Chinese that he is not going to let things go on like they have for past 30 years

Considering the 'Chinese virus' has only been known since late last year, I'd say yes the failures to act and the misinformation Trump spread lies with Trump. Strange how you people have moved away from 'Democratic hoax', what happened there? Maybe 'Chinese virus' is a distraction from what he originally called it.

If you want to discuss Chinese power in the world, that is a separate topic

I absolutely agree, F*** China with a massive dildo, but while you ignore Trump is another dictator-wannabe and ignore his failures I'll call you stooges out. US cases of Coronavirus are now the fastest rising in the world. 

Edited by Sachinism

On 3/23/2020 at 1:57 AM, Gollum said:

Just see what happens after this pandemic is over. Indians won't do much because we never start wars but only defend if invaded from any side. Remember what US did to Japan for Pearl Harbour bombing, I am not sure if US is going to keep quiet after this.

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

I hope Trump is defeated & a tough cookie like Biden takes over. Having said that, Trump admin is the one to call out the Chinese and wanted a common reference as Wuhan virus in G7. The Europeans chickened out, possibly afraid that the Chinese won't buy their cheese, wines & cars.

As much as I hate ignorant, incompetent, inept Trump, I think he's got a 70% or higher chance of being re-elected, if Biden is Dem nominee. 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

As much as I hate ignorant, incompetent, inept Trump, I think he's got a 70% or higher chance of being re-elected, if Biden is Dem nominee. 

R u referring to the Bernie or bust gang not showing up like 2016 ? I reckon Biden might choose Warren as the VP candidate to woo those potential voters, completely opposite to the defensive pick by Hillary in 2016. He did indicate preference for a female VP.

The other possibility is Trump using American muscle on China could boost his popularity irrespective of Democratic candidate or ground realities.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Trump has had his China strategy consistent from day1. Trade deals, tariffs, closer to India, and now the tough talk on wuhan virus, that will keep his campaign going. The impeachment is long gone and forgotten and Pelosi list more cred because of it. I think Biden will do better than Bernie with oldies, women and blacks, but as you said in this crisis, I don’t think the country will change presidents

12 minutes ago, Clarke said:

The other possibility is Trump using American muscle on China could boost his popularity irrespective of Democratic candidate or ground realities.

In times of crisis, people become averse to change and risk.  Its human nature, and favors the incumbent.  This is how George "Dubya" Bush, who broke the vacation record in his first 20 months in office, got re-elected for 2 terms - due to 9/11. 

However, as foolish and bad Bush jr was, he at least wasn't personally horrible in the post 9/11 response - unlike Trump.  So its not a done deal.  But Trump's chances post-pandemic are a LOT better, no question.

^ yep, more than 9/11 it was the second Persian gulf war & capture of Saddam Hussein that boosted his popularity. The economy was improving as well. Dubya landing on an aircraft carrier with the mission accomplished banner was another level of slick & slimy marketing. It's in his second term that IEDs started going off all across Iraq & the financial deregulation showed it's true colors.

Edited by Clarke