Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

It's a "I told so" moment. 1/3 of our districts is not really under governance. Other than the obvious insurgency areas, it is these Muslim dominated areas in various parts of the countries. These are areas outside the rule of "law" where regular police, health workers, census people are unable to do their duties. There is a fear in such parts of the country...

The next insurgency will come from such places. And another deeper question, is how some become Muslim dominated areas? These are areas with history of riots, and mass exodus of Hindus.

I'm just baffled really. When the pandemic came out, I really hoped that all the communal nonsense in the last few months will be given a backseat and we'd all work together to get out of this crisis.

But nahi , jihadi bhoxdiwalon ko is mein bhi apna chewtyapanti dikhana tha.... Ga*ndu kaum....:facepalm:

9 minutes ago, Norman said:

I'm just baffled really. When the pandemic came out, I really hoped that all the communal nonsense in the last few months will be given a backseat and we'd all work together to get out of this crisis.

But nahi , jihadi bhoxdiwalon ko is mein bhi apna chewtyapanti dikhana tha.... Ga*ndu kaum....:facepalm:

Our Indian secularism instead of unity, offers certain community to run a parallel government. Thus, in crisis time, they obvious won't accept rules and regulations by GOI...

जीवन भर समुदाय विशेष की ऐसी ही हरकतों पर पर्दे डालने वाले लोग आज ऐसे रियेक्ट कर रहे हैं जैसे कोई नई चीज देख ली हो। डॉक्टरों पर थूकना, पीटना हो, मस्जिदों से बम फेंकना हो, मजिस्ट्रेट को पीटना हो, मुझे कोई आश्चर्य न हुआ। ऐसा न होता तो जरूर आश्चर्यजनक होता।