Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Let police hit couple of Friday prayer goers like this and teach them what curfew is..

Hindu,muslim ,sikh, isaii, jisney curfew toda ab uski shaamat aiyee.

Regardless of the religion of these effers, (they seem hindu to me anyway,) beat the **** out of them. Saale curfew laga hai aur ghumne jaa rahe ho. Chewts!

@Laaloo Lockdown ma farri gyu che?

Why are you tagging me? :confused: 

I'm not the one who finds the need to bad mouth any religion or its followers under the garb of (rather poor, i must add) humour in every other post.

I have never said Hindus are evil or whatever. Don't attribute all this to me.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:19 AM, sergio04 said:

You know what really worries me....

when the government resumes testing and treatment of poor muslims, there will inevitably be some kind of backlash.

Muslims have historically resisted vaccinations because their mullahs (and local politicians) sowed distrust within the community. The muslims singlehandedly made it difficult to eradicate polio, and not surprisingly, polio cases were far higher in predominantly muslim neighborhoods. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0115628

What happens when professionals have to monitor these same neighborhoods for COVID-19?

It wouldn't surprise me if 'secularist' politicians provoke them into attacking police and any government officials looking to "register" them for any welfare-based outreach. "kagaz nahi dikhayenge" could easily become a reality.

TBF not their fault at all... if u encourage such behavior for 60+ yrs w/o any repercussion then this is bund to happen not their fault... If u drop food particles all over the floor in ur house... will it NOT attract roaches &rats? so whose fault is it? the rat's? or yours???

18 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

You know what really worries me....

when the government resumes testing and treatment of poor muslims, there will inevitably be some kind of backlash.

Muslims have historically resisted vaccinations because their mullahs (and local politicians) sowed distrust within the community. The muslims singlehandedly made it difficult to eradicate polio, and not surprisingly, polio cases were far higher in predominantly muslim neighborhoods. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0115628

What happens when professionals have to monitor these same neighborhoods for COVID-19?

It wouldn't surprise me if 'secularist' politicians provoke them into attacking police and any government officials looking to "register" them for any welfare-based outreach. "kagaz nahi dikhayenge" could easily become a reality.

Already happened in Kasargod, a Muslim majority district in Kerala famous for Wahhabism, extremism. People there have also resisted vaccination drives in the past, mullah lobby pressure. 

Kasargod: Health officials on Coronavirus awareness drive get attacked by a violent mob, policemen who tried to rescue them injured

The health department staffers who were organizing a coronavirus awareness campaign were barred by the locals when they tried to enter the Kalladukku colony near Delampady. Later, a team of policemen sent to help them was attacked by the locals.

Four policemen were admitted to a local hospital in Kasargod district of Kerala after suffering injuries at the hand of a violent mob in the Kalladukku colony. The police personnel had gone to rescue a team of health department officials trying to conduct an awareness programme in the colony.

The policemen including a sub-inspector have been admitted to a local hospital while two accused have been detained in the connection of the incident.

The incident has occurred when Kasargod District officials trying their best to spread awareness among locals to attain hygienic behaviour while Kerala is the worst-hit state by the COVID-19 novel coronavirus. Ameer B, a Kasargod resident who reportedly returned from Gulf earlier this month and tested positive for COVID-19, had fled quarantine and had visited several places in the district.

Ameer Bwho is allegedly a gold smuggler is alleged by the District authorities to have met at least 3,000 people keeping them at risk. He also attended two weddings, a Child-naming ceremony, a funeral, and a football match.

48 people from the Kasargod district of Kerala have been tested positive of COVID-19, almost one-third of the 137 cases in the State.

The State of Kerala tops the nation in coronavirus reported cases with 137 COVID-19 patients under isolation. The Northern districts of Kerala- Kasargod, Kannur, Kozhikode, Wayanad, and Malappuram account for a total of 87 cases in the state.

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Already happened in Kasargod, a Muslim majority district in Kerala famous for Wahhabism, extremism. People there have also resisted vaccination drives in the past, mullah lobby pressure. 

Doesn't surprise me. Kerala is the most dangerous part of the country. The hardest state to control.

The central government should allocate a disproportionate amount of resources towards containing the virus in kerala. I would even go as far as blocking any out of state travel.

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Mullah lobby should have its wings clipped after this, hope ordinary Muslims understand the level of damage these opportunist, stupid, greedy beings have done to their qaum. Also a massive intel failure, becoming a habit under Shah. 

And this isn't just limited to India. 

These Jamaat chewts have been responsible for the surge in numbers in Pakistan as well. 

These Jamatis are the biggest chewts one would ever come across. Brainless zombies. 

Edited by Stradlater