Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Dude 43 of these tested positive to coronavirus testing. Absolutely mad at these people. While we are living in a self induced prison, these guys are still operating like normal. Like I said, Modi is going soft allowing this behavior. He should have shut all religious worship centers. @velu said a few days ago that Erode was watched by the paramilitary wing. I can understand why since these guys are from erode. We are eroding (pardon the pun :giggle:) our chance of controlling this virus unless these people are shown some danda :whack2:

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude 43 of these tested positive to coronavirus testing. Absolutely mad at these people. While we are living in a self induced prison, these guys are still operating like normal. Like I said, Modi is going soft allowing this behavior. He should have shut all religious worship centers. @velu said a few days ago that Erode was watched by the paramilitary wing. I can understand why since these guys are from erode. We are eroding (pardon the pun :giggle:) our chance of controlling this virus unless these people are shown some danda :whack2:

looks like another 500 people who attended that tabalangi jamat is absconding  because of the fear of quarantine :lol: 

First ,The Tableeghi jamat had more than 100 people who came from foreign countries and many of them had contracted the covid19 from those respective countries and others were found symptomatic .

second when they were served notices to comply with the administration and help with trace finding ,they refused to do so and engulfed in the gatherings for 8 days even after 23rd  inside the Markhaz ( 1000 people or so).This is plain treason !

Those who are defending the tableeghi jamat by drawing parallels with tirupati worshipers or the thousands of migrant labour crossing across states need to get these 2 facts inside their fat heads !

6 hours ago, Sooda said:

Indians kept being told there was no health emergency until the 13th at least, when this event Started. There are always hundreds of people in the Markaz.

The letters attached from the Markaz to SHO and commissioners shows how urgently they were trying to rid of people once the lock down was enforced. And also says they were adhering to janta curfew.

Those who were left there were  stuck there with no transport, those who could be were sent home. 

Presumably you have or are going to call out the organisers  of the Tirupati balaji temple for the thousands of people who visited there until the 19th? How dare those separatists!

Warned? That's 10 days after the event, 10 days after people were told there is no emergency, and by then the Markaz had taken some actions as the staff are telling that Policeman

IMG_20200401_081121.jpg

IMG_20200401_081234.jpg

IMG_20200401_081124.jpg

My bad, I was going by RTs of legit journalists (Aditya Raaj Kaul, a KP survivor), I assumed the recording was done before the Mar 13th event. So, it was not a warning before 13th, but done before JantaCurfew, by that time, it was already too late.

Frankly, this doesn't absolve TJ of any wrong-doing. They are an organized religion with social responsibility. Delhi Govt had sent a government order to ban all gatherings of 200 or more by Mar 13th.  All airports have been screening visitors in IGI from beginning of Mar and by Mar13th it was heightened. Maybe they missed screening these gents, or they didn't show any symptoms to be screened. 

They knew it was a congregation of visitors from 20 countries which had reported coronavirus cases. Withe Delhi GO, they could have reported about the gathering for the govt to be more vigilant instead of everybody turning vigilante now. I am quoting thePrint. If even this publication is not defending, then the sh1t has really hit the fan. Saying that other religious gatherings were not banned, doesn't absolve the TJ who are supposed to be gathering a host of foreeign nationals. . Yogi had by then asked people to limit gatherings for RamNavmi, Mecca had closed down.

https://theprint.in/opinion/pov/dear-muslims-tablighi-jamaat-committed-a-crime-against-humanity-dont-defend-them/392698/

If we are already kaffirs and people without religion, what is an Islamic proselytizing group congregating in India doing? 

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

tell your loved ones that **** is going to start getting serious in the next 2 weeks. 

It wont. All these events took place before lockdown. Lockdown will start showing its effect by end next week and cases will start to come down.

CAA/NRC -protest

Ram Mandir- Protest

Lockdown- defy it 

Some crap happens in Palestine- protest

I mean do these guys contribute to the economy in any way? 

I have to add a caveat that this doesn’t relate to all muslims and show some equivalence  of some idiot Hindus to lessen my guilt. * that.

What use to the country are these pests?

Yes, irreponsible all of them - Kanika/TJ/DP/Delhi Government/HM. But,  the way TJ are resisting isolation, quarantine and tracking all those Muslims involved are criminal. You can't resist authorities taking action. There is a Law and Order of the country above the religious establishment, above the quom, bhaichara, brotherhood and Imaan. It has to be respected wherever they are. That's what all are enraged about.

There have been incidents of stone-throwing in Ahmedabad when police went to track TJ attendees. This is unacceptable. They have to be shot at and apprehanded.

Edited by coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There have been incidents of stone-throwing in Ahmedabad when police went to track TJ attendees. This is unacceptable. They have to be shot at and apprehanded

Better idea, shoot them and cremate/bury. 

They are attacking health workers and policemen who want to help them, I mean WTF !!!

Edited by Gollum