IPL 2020 can take place if it starts in May first week: BCCI official

Gollum

LINK

Cancel it you greedy *ers. If Olympics can be postponed till 2021, if NBA, AFL, football, tennis, F1, badminton, golf, athletics, swimming, hockey seasons can be cancelled or put on hold indefinitely why not this stupid circus nonsense. A month back things weren't this serious, but now with curfew/lockdown and an impending nationwide health crisis why so hesitant? 

I'm all for the IPL being played in May provided BCCI officials agree to attend every match in the stands with everyone else who is attending, and without masks.  And travel by public transport to and fro from the stadia.

Phir dekho g@@@d nahi phati, in BKL ki.

This is the story of Indian elites:

1. Glorify Indian culture and Hindi/ Tamil/Bengali etc but when it comes to their children, only English medium schools please.

2. Praise gau mutra, temple ash, Ganga river stones as medicinal, but let them get even a common cold (forget any serious illness), why it's time for allopathy and the doctors at your best five star hospital!

3. Treat everyone else like $hit if it helps them make even a rupee more.  After all we have 120 crore plus people, too many to go around.

Also for this BCCI official who is quoted, sir (or madam) please go to your local quarantine centre and french kiss a COVID-19 patient.  I, with my considerable authority and expertise as an anonymous member of ICF, assure you it will be A-OK. 

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

What's so selfish about this! It will happen without spectators.

47 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't remember. 

Freudian slip?

Do you mean bookie cricket?

Book cricket. How can anyone not know about this? :dontknow:

Anyways. Let me explain. You keep opening the book (a fat one preferably) on the even page no. side and whatever is the last digit is your score. You are out if you open a page whose last digit is zero. So 2,4,6 are the same , 8 is a single and 0 is out. 

Edited by Norman
29 minutes ago, Norman said:

Anyways. Let me explain. You keep opening the book (a fat one preferably) on the even page no. side and whatever is the last digit is your score. You are out if you open a page whose last digit is zero. So 2,4,6 are the same , 8 is a single and 0 is out. 

This sounds even more boring than test cricket.

Maybe if I'm incarcerated, I'll think about hitting a few quick centuries in book cricket.

A 42 page 100.

Why would anyone ever play this awful game otherwise? :dontknow:

Edited by Mariyam
17 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This sounds even more boring than test cricket.

Maybe if I'm incarcerated, I'll think about hitting a few quick centuries in book cricket.

A 42 page 100.

Why would anyone ever play this awful game otherwise? :dontknow:

Young boys trying to escape the drudgery of classroom lessons, while such lessons were in progress.

Edited by Mariyam
On 4/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, Norman said:

we dont take singles ..  2 ,4 and 6 wonly .. get two 0s consecutively , then out