Countrywide lockdown from midnight: PM

Stradlater

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

It will be months before the entire world begins to come out of this mess.

Thank you China.  

I am trying very hard not to be prejudiced, I know that its the Chinese communist government that is more to blame than the ordinary random Chinese person.  But these assholes need to be held accountable.

Thousands of people are dead, maybe millions more will die.  And billions will suffer a lot of hardship.  And majority of it was preventable if not for the evil CCP.  

Never forget.

this is a bold decision though. even trump hasn't gone to this extent. 

2 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

essential services will remain open. 

it was said even yesterday before maharashtra lockdown but police started beating vegetable vendors, started closing shops, online grocery not delivering, zomato swiggy deilvery boys are harrased by public ....so its been a problem specially for bachelors here . Hopefully soon this wud be figured out or else it ll be a disastor 

Over reaction. But thats the correct way, and a bold step. I am not in India, so hope everybody gets the shakti to manage these 21 days.

Such a long period in one single environment and with only the same people around, can change many personality and behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it was said even yesterday before maharashtra lockdown but police started beating vegetable vendors, started closing shops, online grocery not delivering, zomato swiggy deilvery boys are harrased by public ....so its been a problem specially for bachelors here . Hopefully soon this wud be figured out or else it ll be a disastor 

my guess would be essentials mean groceries, milk, and medicines.