Anti-CAA protests are the most evil of their kind in independent India

Gollum

Agree?

Kafirs have almost been wiped out in the neighborhood over a period of many decades, Indian govt finally took a decisive step towards giving persecuted refugees a new home (with cutoff date of course) without affecting Indian citizens as well as Muslims who would want to migrate legally in the future. Modi deserved universal acclaim, appreciation in India, instead we had a certain section holding the country hostage and causing riots, economic losses, inconvenience to public....

Apologists as usual brought in bogus arguments and more lies, perhaps some sadistic pleasure in seeing the poor refugees suffer. All those who opposed GOI's humane move are a disgrace to humanity, certainly the tamasha we saw over the last 4 months leaves no doubt in my mind about the nature of protests, pure *ing evil. Like the anti-Ahmaddiya protests in Pakistan, no logical defense. Resolutions against CAA in state assemblies of Punjab and Rajasthan, are you kidding me?

Edited by Gollum

As Modi said, its a template and experiment, and could be used in greater scale in future. But this isnt the first time, it happened in Kashmir in the 80s

Also, it proved how many are just emotional fools. There was no substance against CAA, yet because they were mainly Muslims, they got the default sympathy and victimhood. We were told Modi if elected will bring riots, but it turned out, these Muslims without veto power will bring riots and total devastation. 

I was against CAA in the very initial CAB days. My reasoning was that our plate is full, we need to care for our desperate citizens first of which there are millions yada yada. 

I couldn't believe the general opposition to the bill was that it did not include muslims :blink: they got their separate homeland which in itself required further segregation due to civil war & genocide. And now we are advised to consider that set of people as oppressed and expedite their citizenship in this bill :hehe:

Sabse jayda khoon un MC Indian pe jalta hai....jo bc aaye din green forum pe government ko galiya dete hai even without a reason they were even abusing modi and India for corona, As if Modi has invented it. These chewtiyas are more worried about corona virus situation in Kashmir than rest of the india. They only highlight the controversial news related to modi,yogi or other bjp rulling states than the good thing they does. These namakharams call everyone as RSS goons if they try to highlight any good governance by PM. They literally abuse modi,rss and anyone supports this government as if Modi has done coup and not won democratic election. Ein BKL ko identify kar, k if they are on ICF as well chappal se marna chahiey Saley Bivishan ki najayaj Aulad.

17 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Sabse jayda khoon un MC Indian pe jalta hai....jo bc aaye din green forum pe government ko galiya dete hai even without a reason they were even abusing modi and India for corona, As if Modi has invented it. These chewtiyas are more worried about corona virus situation in Kashmir than rest of the india. They only highlight the controversial news related to modi,yogi or other bjp rulling states than the good thing they does. These namakharams call everyone as RSS goons if they try to highlight any good governance by PM. They literally abuse modi,rss and anyone supports this government as if Modi has done coup and not won democratic election. Ein BKL ko identify kar, k if they are on ICF as well chappal se marna chahiey Saley Bivishan ki najayaj Aulad.

Don't waste your time on green forum, don't give them traffic, they need more Indians because of revenue model, why give them that? Not only are you spoiling your mood but also actively helping Brit Pakistanis who are more hostile than the ones next door. Some of us have been on this forum for many years and know about other forums, there is a reason why we don't even discuss that particular forum here, our online community is strong, do you think ICF is lacking in any department that we should bother about others? 

Many haramis on SM like twitter, so yeah we are aware of what some of our fellow Indians are capable of. Those who had their doubts, well Pulwama/Balakot should have opened their eyes. 

Also @raki05 many Pakistanis and mischievous Kashmiris disguise themselves and do their chewtiyapa, objective is to make us fight each other and cast doubts in our mind. Seen the same on twitter....many Khalistanis, Indian Muslims, Lemurians etc.  I used to get annoyed with turned out to be Pakistanis, ISI handles are a real thing. Even yesterday some of the Sikh handles that were spewing bile against India are in fact Pakistani or Kashmiri handles, have observed them for a while and they have on occasions inadvertently revealed their idenitity and source of funding. The so called Indians on green ghetto might be the same, a Kashmiri who has done college in Delhi or Pune can easily adopt the mannerisms of general Indians and forge identity on online platforms, or some Dubai/Birmingham based Pakistani who has spent time with Indians. 

Edited by Gollum

14 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Iske baap ko uski maa ke andhar muth marne se apne aapko rokna chaiye tha... aisi aulad na aati is duniya me.

Abhi dekhna december january me esi kaafi aulade bahar aane wali hai with lockdown in effect and people stuck in their homes with nothing better to do. 

Meri bhi hand muscles strong ho jayegi. 

56 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

so this brother will become a terrorist or take part in civil war  if he's not allowed to protest on the streets. 

Further proof that these vermins have no idea of what CAA actually is ...

"Civil war hogi"  ....

"Syria jaisi haal ho jaegi"....

"Gaddafi ki tarah dhouda dhoudake maarna hai" .....

For what ? For allowing persecuted minorities to take shelter ? :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Abhi dekhna december january me esi kaafi aulade bahar aane wali hai with lockdown in effect and people stuck in their homes with nothing better to do. 

Meri bhi hand muscles strong ho jayegi. 

TMI Stradlater bhai.. TMI

Edited by LordPrabhzy

On 3/25/2020 at 4:11 PM, Gollum said:

Agree?

Kafirs have almost been wiped out in the neighborhood over a period of many decades, Indian govt finally took a decisive step towards giving persecuted refugees a new home (with cutoff date of course) without affecting Indian citizens as well as Muslims who would want to migrate legally in the future. Modi deserved universal acclaim, appreciation in India, instead we had a certain section holding the country hostage and causing riots, economic losses, inconvenience to public....

Apologists as usual brought in bogus arguments and more lies, perhaps some sadistic pleasure in seeing the poor refugees suffer. All those who opposed GOI's humane move are a disgrace to humanity, certainly the tamasha we saw over the last 4 months leaves no doubt in my mind about the nature of protests, pure *ing evil. Like the anti-Ahmaddiya protests in Pakistan, no logical defense. Resolutions against CAA in state assemblies of Punjab and Rajasthan, are you kidding me?

2nd bomb blast today at the gurudwara in afghanistan.